Servers will be suspended for maintenance on October 30 at 1AM UTC for an estimated 2 hours
while the game is updated to Patch 1.19.10. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.SOUL HARVEST
• Added new Soul Harvest battleground.
• Necrolytes will come to aid you. You can resurrect humanoid bodies as skeleton warriors with the help of them and get points according to the number of skeleton warriors that you resurrect. During the event, research bonuses will not be in effect while Temple bonuses will be in effect.
• You can choose to help Gazul or Wraxius. At the end of the event, you will get rewards according to your faction rankings and personal rankings.
• All participants will get a 7-day mount at the end of the event: Hellhound for the Gazul faction and Warthog for the Wraxius faction.HERO UPDATES
• New ability "Deflect" will replace "Stunning Blows"
• When casting "Spin Strike", Denji reduces damage from arrows, javelins, darts, and bullets for 2 seconds.
• "Powerful Physique" rework
Increases Denji's Might. His attack has a chance to stun the target for 2 seconds. The stun chance scales with Denji’s Might.
• "Spin Strike" rework
Weakened Armor effect is stronger per ability level. Increased basic damage.
• "Meat Dumpling" rework
Upon using the ability, Denji immediately recovers a certain amount of health and constantly recovers health within 5 seconds. Total health recovery is higher than before.
Denji's abilities will be reset after the update.OTHER UPDATES
• Added Bulletin Board where you can check the latest in-game bulletin.
• House Ministers cannot abandon cities or participate in choosing the King. House minsters can kick at most 10 members a day.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.