Servers will be suspended for maintenance on November 27 at 1AM UTC
for an estimated 2 hours while the game is updated to Patch 1.20.02. This is a larger update with tons of great new content, and when patching is complete you will be prompted to download the latest version of Art of Conquest from the store.NEW RACE: SYLVANI
On an island chain south of Nore, the sylvani live in harmony with nature. However, their prowess in battle cannot be underestimated.
Sylvani can be unlocked at by reaching the rank of Squire and can be selected to play at the end of sylvani story.NEW HERO: SPRIG, THE WILD CHILD
Sprig will be available in a hero chest soon after the sylvani story ends.
• Bow and Bear
• Sprig's bow has a 20% chance to root enemies.
• Upon suffering melee damage, his bear mount bashes the ground, knocking back and stunning enemies. The bash effect can be triggered once every 5 seconds.
• Elemental Arrows
• Sprig's arrows deal bonus poison, burning, or freezing damage.
• Every fifth shot releases a magical penetrating arrow that deals additional damage and resets the elemental bonus damage type.
• Forest Guard
• Every time he roots an enemy with his bow, Sprig summons a Guardian to assist in battle.
• Bow Mastery
• When Sprig is on the battlefield, all allied Sentries, Wardens, and Guardians have their attack and health increased.
• Spirit Link
• For every Sentry, Warden, and Guardian on the battlefield, Sprig deals bonus damage.
• Presence of Mind
• When Sprig shoots successive arrows at one target, each shot increases his attack speed and damage. These bonuses are reset when Sprig changes targets.
• Arrow Storm
• Sprig rains down a storm of arrows on the target area in three waves. The second wave deals double damage and the third wave deals triple damage.NEW ARTIFACT: SAPIAL
Enchant Sapial and unlock its special abilities.
• Might +23, Magic +8, Stamina +4
• 1-Star: (Hero Bonus) Hit Chance +50%.
• 2-Star: (Hero Bonus) Damage +20%.
• 3-Star: All allied ranged troops won't suffer a morale collapse within 20s at the start of battle.
• 5-Star: Each time the hero attacks, damage of nearby allied units is increased by 0.5%. Max 50%.
Enchanting Sapial requires Meteorites, Celestium, Primeval Runes, and Life Lilies.
Life Lilies can be traded for from Sabo the Tinker during the sylvani story. At the end of the story, it can be traded for at the Black Market by using Everflame.NEW TEMPLE STATUE: FLORAS
Unlocked when the stronghold reaches level 16.
• Herald of War tier 2 divinity changed to "Increases the attack and health of Wisps, Sylphs, and Huntresses by 15%".
• Forest Deity tier 3 divinity changed to "Increases the attack and health of Sentries, Wardens, and Guardians by 15%".
• Herald of Life tier 5 divinity changed to "Increases the attack and health of Funguys, Sporebuds, and Shroomlords by 15%".
• Herald of Death tier 7 divinity changed to "Increases the attack and health of Mana Drakes, Mana Dragons, and Mana Wyrms by 15%".Other Changes
• All socketed runestones will be reset after the update.
• You will get a corresponding number of runestones via the mail (socketed runestones will be given back to you according to their enchanting level).HERO RESEARCH
Hero research upgrades are available in the Academy and can be upgraded simultaneously alongside troop research upgrades. Different hero research branches grant different bonuses.
There are 4 branches:
• Gladiator & Paladin
• Mage & Necromancer
• Rogue & Mechanist
• General & SageLIFETIME PATRON
Available when the stronghold reaches level 10. Lifetime Patron rewards include:
• 50 linari every day.
• New Skill: Auto Pillage.
• Triple speed for battles that can be retried.
• Triple speed for dragon raids.
• Access the Black Market from anywhere.
• Permanent exclusive portrait border.BALANCE
The Javelin Throw ability of human Hoplites and Centurions now deals bonus damage to large and massive units.OTHER UPDATES
• Rakan is now unlocked at the rank of Baron.
• Heroes can be resurrected only once per battle.
For example, if Baelrog has the ability "Indomitable Spirit" and is also equipped with the "Halceon Edge", he can be resurrected only once per battle.
• Upgrade your troops with one press of a button.
• History will be displayed immediately at the end of a Clash of Fate battle.
• Commanders with negative Linari balance due to violation of game policies are not allowed to participate in the Gladiator Games.
• Adjusted the amount of Linari needed to remove Surrender status. The costs of removing in succession are 50, 50, 100, 200, 400 and 800 at most.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.