Servers will be suspended for maintenance on December 4 at 1AM UTC
for an estimated 2 hours while the game is updated to Patch 1.20.04. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.
You will be notified if any changes are made to the schedule.HOUSE INCOME
• House members now earn improved Income rewards for the city they reside in.
• Reward tiers are divided by districts: ruler chests for the Citadel, noble chests for districts with special bonuses, and common chests for all other districts.
• Ruler chests and noble chests have a chance to contain runestones.CLASH OF FATE SUBSTITUTES
• Each House can register 30 Commanders to participate in the battle. The extra 10 Commanders are counted as substitutes.
• Each House can have at most 20 Commanders in the battlefield.
• Substitutes can earn participation rewards and be recorded in the battle log.BALANCE
• Holy Blast
• Slightly increased healing frequency.
• Cooldown time reduced by half.
• Now deals bonus damage to high level undead units. The higher the level, the more damage Holy Blast deals.
• Aura of Retribution
• All allied troops gain additional hit chance and evade chance against undead units. The higher the level of the enemy troops, the higher the chance.ARTIFACTS
• Additional bonus added for all Artifacts:
• Halceon Edge 4-Star Hero bonus: Physical damage +25%
• Malanoc Codex 4-Star Hero bonus: Magical damage +30%
• Malanoc Codex 5-Star Hero bonus: Mana ability damage +45%
• Highking's Justice 4-Star Hero bonus: Damage taken by summoned Humanoid units is reduced by 50%
• Sapial 4-Star Hero bonus: Increases the damage dealt to Mech and Undead units by 30%
• Increased the basic attributes of Artifact.
• After the update, all Artifacts will be reset. All consumed materials will be returned to the Items tab.OTHER UPDATES
• You can now use preset formations in Hero Trials.
• You can now recall all troops during deployment.
• Improvements to the hero gallery.
• Commanders cannot earn Clash of Fate rewards until having been a House member for over a day.
• When activating a stone slab, if the Hero you choose reaches its attribute, ability point, or experience limit, you will be gifted a corresponding card to make up the remainder.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.