Servers will be suspended for maintenance on January 2 at 1AM UTC
for an estimated 2 hours while the game is updated to Patch 1.20.08. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.
You will be notified if any changes are made to the schedule.ACHIEVEMENTS
• You will be able to build Obelisk when Stronghold reaches Level 12.
• Complete achievement quests to earn achievement points.
• You will get Linari after acquiring a certain amount of achievement points. Also, you will get Titles, Portraits, etc. by completing a series of achievements.
Note: Commanders with Strongholds above Level 12 will receive Obelisk directly after the update. Achievement progress will begin accumulating after Obelisk has been built.EQUIPMENT RECASTING
• Recasting requires Renown. You can gain Renown daily through loaning troops, revenge, help-defending cities, and purchasing sets.
• There is a limit for daily Renown acquisition. You can check it by tapping the Renown icon in your resource list.
• Recasting has a chance to be successful. A successful Recasting will grant some attributes to the equipment.
• Equipment attributes will not change after a failed Recasting. If Recasting fails, you can obtain Luck. When your Luck is full, the next time you Recast equipment, it can be Recast as Flawless equipment.BALANCE
• Increased the health and attack of Sapheart by 10%. New ability: Entangling Roots.
• Increased the health and attack of Sporebud by 15%.
• Increased the health and attack of Warden by 25%. New ability: Precision Strike. Requires troop research upgrades.EQUIPMENT ADJUSTMENTS
• Skygarde Set effect: At the start of battle, the Hero Bonus will be applied to nearby ally units, allowing them to recover health while in battle (health recovered is proportional to maximum hit points but will be no less than 20 points per second)BALMFORD SWAMP
Date: Jan 9 - Jan 10
• Group up with two other Commanders to challenge the vicious Certus.
• There will be 4 difficulty levels for the event. You can choose one when creating a new group. Commanders will get rewards for the current difficult being cleared as well as lower difficulties.
• All bosses must be defeated within a limited time, otherwise they will restore themselves with dark magic of the swamps.
• You will receive leaderboard rewards according to the highest difficulty you clear. For the same difficulty, using less time to clear will result in a higher ranking.CLASH OF FATE S2
Starts Jan 7
• Total rounds of a single season reduced from 8 to 4.
• Points gained from occupying the Nexus greatly increased.
• Season rewards reduced due to the smaller number of season rounds.GLADIATOR GAMES S7
Date: Jan 7 - Jan 13
• Compete with other Commanders and win the champion title!
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.OTHER UPDATES
• You can now switch graphics quality in general options.
• Honor points acquired by counterattacking enemy strongholds in Capital during Honor War and City Clash will not be counted for personal objectives or leaderboards.
• Regenerative Tissue of Dunelords will be cast by the AI in Colosseum battles.
• Commanders with negative Linari balances will not be able to move their stronghold out of Capital or borrow troops from or loan troops to other Commanders.
• Fixed Vega Boosted Healing description.