Servers will be suspended for maintenance on April 16 at 1AM UTC for an estimated 2 hours
while the game is updated to Patch 1.20.38. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.
You will be notified if any changes are made to the schedule.WITCH SHOP AND MARKET ACCESS
Shopping at the Witch Shop and the Market is no longer affected by the purchases of other players. The supply of potions in the Witch Shop has been adjusted in accordance.
Mana potions are now available in the Witch Shop.
The Restock skill of the Emperor and Merchant Prince now affects only the player casting the skill. The cooldown time has been reduced to 3 days.SAFETY LOCK
You can activate the Safety Lock from the general options menu.
When the Safety Lock is activated, you must first enter a password before you can perform the following actions:
• Dismiss or replace your raised dragons
• Dismiss divine baby dragons
• Learn dragon abilities
• Infuse divine dragons or legendary dragon essence
• Transmute legendary or divine equipment
If you enter the wrong password five times in one day, you must wait 24 hours before you can try again.HOUSE SKILLS
The number of cities needed to unlock Repair Wall has been reduced to 1.
The number of cities needed to unlock Prompt Production has been increased to 3.
The cooldown of Mass Revive has been reduced to 24 hours.GLADIATOR GAMES SEASON 11
The new season lasts from April 29 to May 5, 2019.
Compete with other Commanders to win the title of Champion of Nore!OTHER UPDATES
• Divine dragon eggs cannot be transmuted.
• When the Auto Shield is soon to activate, the amount of plunderable resources displayed is reduced. The Auto Shield will not activate a Resource Shield at this time.
• Two more Campus districts have been added to Wraithtown and Harrowglen. (Campus bonus: 10% faster research)
• Building Rush and Troop Rush acquired in the Void will be displayed in your Items panel in the Void.
• Improved Hyperwolf graphics.
• Increased the wall health of neutral cities.
• Added a new Gameplay Guide section under Support.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.