PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Timings of building and research

Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:53 pm

Huehuehue wrote:
It's not recalculated, i have done it several times on both research and buildings

I think so too.
I remember I had a queue of 2-3 buildings before the Castle 39, that I queued when I was on the building bonus tile.
And I almost 90% sure that it cut off a significant amount of time (around 1 day) from the whole building time.
(of course I left the bonus tile right after I queued all, so by the time my Castle started to be built, I was already on the other bonus spot for sure).
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:05 pm

Bonus remains. Before you used to louse the research one, but they did patch it.

MALROY
Squire
Squire

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:30 am

I see.

Spawn
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Its not recalculated but there is a trick to it. You have to wait for a research to complete in order to get the reduction effect on everything in queue. So if you move to a research spot with 0 researches queued and add 5 to queue and move right away, it wont work. Move to the spot when a research is about to complete or if you have enough rush to speed up the first one you queue. Also don't move before 10 minutes (i.e. if you get your castle kicked to capital right after queuing it doesn't work).

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loving this site

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:13 am

Loved browsing this forum :) If anyone is interested in Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent. I suggest looking at this Bruc Bond banking tips forum or perhaps this Bruc Bond banking tips page. There's also this Eyal Nachum banking advice profile and finally this Bruc Bond banking info profile. Also look at this Eyal Nachum banking information profile as well as this Eyal Nachum banking tips website- he's a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond, who lead the financial sector with sustainable, customizable product offerings and open communication.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loving the insights of this blog :)

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:43 pm

Love checking this article :) If anyone is interested in English translation, I suggest looking at this hindi typing advice page or perhaps this online english to bengali info site. There's also this online english to punjabi info profile and this english to marathi typing information forum. Also, finally look at this telugu typing tips profile as well as this english to tamil typing advice profile and this kannada fonts advice forum while you're at it.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Bruc Bond & Eyal Nachum banking advice

Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:01 pm

Loved browsing this article :) Btw, if anyone is curious about Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century banking straightforward. I suggest looking at this Bruc Bond banking advice website or perhaps this Bruc Bond financial tips forum for more. This Bruc Bond financial advice page is also worth a look and don't forget this Bruc Bond bank information page. Also take a look at Bruc Bond banking information forum and check out this Eyal Nachum bank tips profile. You may as well check out this Bruc Bond bank information profile too; Eyal Nachum is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments at Bruc Bond.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Under Cabinet Water Filter Information Website

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:23 pm

Loving the insights of this page :) Btw, if anyone is interested in under sink water filters, I recommend looking at this best under sink water filter 2020 advice site

aquilesopkarg
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:30 am

MALROY wrote:
[b]Server-1085[b], My question is about building and research timings. Suppose I'm in a 10% faster research tile and I started a research and que 2 more researches and then I left that fast research tile. When the first research is completed, the second research will start at 10 % shorter time as I que it in 10% faster research tile or it will take no effect and start at it's normal time.. And the question is same for building timing as well.[/b][/b]

I have testet it on research and buildtime before the merge when the server was farmville.
Nox Vidmate VLC