hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

1.14 Patch Preview Video

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:21 am

What are your first impressions about these changes? :)

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Re: 1.14 Patch Preview Video

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:44 am

So a f2p player can never migrate? Overall i like the changes that are coming.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

FlyingScorpion
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:09 pm

It costs Lunari. I was expecting you guys to make it cost Honor Points. You should make a way for players to earn Lunari in the game.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:23 pm

FlyingScorpion wrote:
It costs Lunari. I was expecting you guys to make it cost Honor Points. You should make a way for players to earn Lunari in the game.

Yes honor would be better, let it cost like 20k or something since. Most end game people like me are sitting on 42k+.
-Julius Caesar

Sparkles
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Like:
- Hero balance changes
- Migration (the 1000 linari feels unfair but at the same time there needs to be a somewhat significant barrier to migration to prevent mass kingdom exodus' though that's only really delaying the inevitable)

Dislike:
- The whole entire unnecessary King system that just further elevates a select few beyond the reach of the masses. I'm all for rewarding quality play and strategy but attaining king involves none. Time for meta gaming whereby players scheme through messages to achieve King. I can see this being added to the game as another incentive to try to encourage realm based PvP and fighting over territory but i would have preferred the reward to be for the kingdom as a whole rather than a select minority who, lets be honest, will almost certainly just be those willing to spend the most $$ in the early game to buy boost, capture cities, have everyone therefore join their guilds and ultimately wield enough influence to get a high position in the kingdom.

EDIT: Worth mentioning i like the whole concept of patch preview video's - it was well done.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Can someone explain what the things like bishop, first sword, crown prince, magister and chancellor powers are? Or are they just titles with bonus spots like a citadel, thanks in advance for explanation, didnt see in video and helps us plan ahead for when patch comes out if we know what they do

Azemeazed
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:30 am

Seems like good solution for keeping servers last longer. Although at first lunari for emigrations seems like unreachable for many players, it will keep it under control so that you dont have full server of yellows in 24h for example...
King system also seems good cause there is limited spots and im sure in combination with emigration it will encourage kingdoms with too much members to emigrate in dead kingdoms to be kings or men with position.
Well thought guys, in theory works great but we shall see :)

One thing i would change thoe, its not fair to have prince but not princess or king but no queen... is it so hard to make pop up window that asks you if your girl or boy?

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:32 am

Azemeazed wrote:

is it so hard to make pop up window that asks you if your girl or boy?

And before we know it we can name our rivals and go collect all 8 badges in other kingdoms.
-Julius Caesar

Flames
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:40 am

Only 2 days left, i'm really excited to see how things turn out.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:25 pm

You can migrate as a completely free to play player. When a house levels up you are gifted linari. So if you save up and change houses as they are about to level you can actually acquire a lot for free.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293