Leghion
Knight
Knight

Re: Heroes Guide

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:44 am

Waylord wrote:
My Rose have max magic. Why this card dropped to me. And what can i do with it??? Image

Wait for the next patch, reset rose, all your attribute cards will be removed from her and then you put the rose-only magic card first back on her.

But this needs a solution, reset events are very rare and there should be an option to sell or transform the cards when your hero is maxed

NBSerG
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:56 am

QntaQinta
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Wraxius. What do you guys think about him? Is he worth it?

BlutAar
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:32 pm

In my mind he is worth it, for his ultimate at least. I did some testing with him, regarding damage against empty walls over 90 seconds and what i found is that he outdps's jacques at equal lvl and might/magic (though it is way less bursty, an aoe and needs a global cd)t. From my tests his ult's damage output scales by roughly 4.4% per point of magic with a baseline of about 550K over 90 seconds at lvl35 with a 4/4 ult (extrapolated he would deal about 3M damage over 90 seconds at 100 magic, while a 100 might Jacques deals about 1.6M in the same time)

cyv
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Guys are there any specific info on how exactly (in numbers) might/magic/stamina/command level of the hero affects his abilities?
for example Gafgar's Temporary Repair ability - Stamina increases the efficiency of healing abilities. But do we have details - are the base lvl of HP healed per second?
how many HP points are added per each Stamina point Gafgar has?
the same for other heroes.

sorry if it was discussed somewhere already

darkiey
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Will this guide in the future also cover what abilities to focus on for each race? Maybe even some standard formats per race?

I think that would be great to help out new players. This way they dont only have all the info but also know what to do with that info!