Dazed
Baron
Baron

Re: Heroes Guide

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:52 am

Quick question about Tiadrin and her aura ability, if I use skull crusher will the stun ability apply to the aura attacks or just when she swings her sword?? also the aura list bonus damage to undead .. will using holy goblet or similar weapon/set which adds 30% damage to undead actually stack??
thankyou.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Destination

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:57 am

Dazed wrote:
Quick question about Tiadrin and her aura ability, if I use skull crusher will the stun ability apply to the aura attacks or just when she swings her sword?? also the aura list bonus damage to undead .. will using holy goblet or similar weapon/set which adds 30% damage to undead actually stack??
thankyou.

skull crusher doesnt work with the aura.
Holy Goblet should stack.

sippingcider
Knight
Knight

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:07 am

Question for Human Race,
How important is it that I get Rose and Cleo? I hear they are very important gods to get, but since Cleo debuffs humans and Rose only buffs spiders I was thinking maybe I should not get them since I am human.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:38 am

sippingcider wrote:
Question for Human Race,
How important is it that I get Rose and Cleo? I hear they are very important gods to get, but since Cleo debuffs humans and Rose only buffs spiders I was thinking maybe I should not get them since I am human.

This is not about race.
If you are human, Cleo is using Black Hole to stun big quantity of enemy army, it has a massive AOE.
And Rose is not just about spiders - she is a good damage dealer, and her spiders that spawn periodically from her ass are good for holding enemies.
I actually did level 80 perfectly because of her, and many others did, on lower levels.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Buy every hero you can and level them up to lvl 30 with legendary items. Then just spam all heroes for 30% bonuses.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Fliptality
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 pm

hengli wrote:

Boosted Healing
Allied units that are healed by Vega's abilities will also get a shield that allows them to reduce damage taken by 30%, as well as having a healing effect for X seconds. Bonus based on Magic

Are you sure this is correct? I dont think so

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm

Thats old misleading description....
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 pm

Fliptality wrote:
hengli wrote:

Boosted Healing
Allied units that are healed by Vega's abilities will also get a shield that allows them to reduce damage taken by 30%, as well as having a healing effect for X seconds. Bonus based on Magic

Are you sure this is correct? I dont think so

This works only with heal (first skill 1 mana point) the shield is not applied on "Favor of the sun God". [tested]