User avatar
NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Re: Heroes Guide

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:45 am

Brad60 wrote:
So by the look of this will Nora actually be available in the next update or will she still be not in the game?


I only have RUFIO, GRIMMS, VIRION as for my HUMANOID Race in NEFERAK.

When can the other heroes be unlocked? HOW to obtain the others?
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET




 
User avatar
faz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Heroes Guide

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Can you guys add numbers into the guide instead of X? like 1/2/3/7/10% per level?
 
User avatar
faz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Heroes Guide

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:37 pm

NEFERAK555 wrote:
Brad60 wrote:
So by the look of this will Nora actually be available in the next update or will she still be not in the game?


I only have RUFIO, GRIMMS, VIRION as for my HUMANOID Race in NEFERAK.

When can the other heroes be unlocked? HOW to obtain the others?


You can buy them in a shop.
 
User avatar
NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Re: Heroes Guide

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:48 am

faz wrote:
NEFERAK555 wrote:
Brad60 wrote:
So by the look of this will Nora actually be available in the next update or will she still be not in the game?


I only have RUFIO, GRIMMS, VIRION as for my HUMANOID Race in NEFERAK.

When can the other heroes be unlocked? HOW to obtain the others?


You can buy them in a shop.


Refreshes everyday? Many heroes available in Shop or UNLOCKED through Trophies.
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET




 
Waylord
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:35 am

Re: Heroes Guide

Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:38 am

Gan hero not in game already?
Never seen it in shop.
Never seen it in pvp battles.
But saw some items for him in shop lol)))
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1169
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Heroes Guide

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:35 am

Gan and Nora are not available in the shop.
 
Seal
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Heroes Guide

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:45 pm

where to go to change avatar?
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1169
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Heroes Guide

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:36 am

Seal wrote:
where to go to change avatar?

Chat icon, click on ME and you will have your avatar there.
 
Wyrdii
Knight
Knight
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 am

Re: Heroes Guide

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Now with Gan, Mako, Nora and Wraxius in the game can we get an updated version of these heroes? Gans ultimate increases the health magical creatures and he also has a skill to increase the duration of summoned units. I'd like to know if Nora or Wraxius also got changed because they are quite expensive.
 
User avatar
BobtheBuilder
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: Heroes Guide

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:41 am

Wyrdii wrote:
Now with Gan, Mako, Nora and Wraxius in the game can we get an updated version of these heroes? Gans ultimate increases the health magical creatures and he also has a skill to increase the duration of summoned units. I'd like to know if Nora or Wraxius also got changed because they are quite expensive.



Um this would be great because if I knew what Gan's new abilities were I would never have bought him. His ultimate is complete crap. Increases the health of magical creatures?!? And I was really looking forward to his ability to increase wood production - also gone.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests