FBSM
Knight
Knight

Re: Heroes Guide

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:30 am

Siege Mastery
Grimms is an expert siege technician. When he is on the battlefield, his modifications increase the damage and max hit points of all allied siege weapons by X

Question: does it apply to other units with siege weapon capabilities such as rocketeers, bombardiers, tanks?

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:33 am

FBSM wrote:
Siege Mastery
Grimms is an expert siege technician. When he is on the battlefield, his modifications increase the damage and max hit points of all allied siege weapons by X

Question: does it apply to other units with siege weapon capabilities such as rocketeers, bombardiers, tanks?

I'm not a dwarf so I can't test it out for you. But you should be able to see the blue aura circulating around the units when you deploy Grimms.

I think it doesn't apply since it only applies on units that has "Siege Mastery" tag on their description. I hope that helps.

FBSM
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:47 am

I tried to test it, but there is no specific visual for this skill that grimm gives to troop, only ammo perk gives visual. The thing is, all the units that I mentioned do have "Siege Mastery" perk.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:59 am

FBSM wrote:
I tried to test it, but there is no specific visual for this skill that grimm gives to troop, only ammo perk gives visual. The thing is, all the units that I mentioned do have "Siege Mastery" perk.

I haven't seen the ammo buff aura or if it's any different from the buff aura I was talking about.

Also, if you can re-check the Rocketeer unit description it says "Siege Weapon" rather than "Siege Mastery I, II, III". But yeah the description of the skill is kinda tricky itself.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:52 am

I'd like a clarification on Jacque's mech skill.
On the patch notes it said that it's just for him and that they would change the text to reflect that.
Ingame it still says that it increases dmg of mechwalkers and the like.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:00 am

Maebius wrote:
I'd like a clarification on Jacque's mech skill.
On the patch notes it said that it's just for him and that they would change the text to reflect that.
Ingame it still says that it increases dmg of mechwalkers and the like.

Hello there.

You must have mixed both Mech Expert and Expanded Capacity. Mech expert is still the same and they really do buff Mechs and not Jacques. They only changed the description for Expanded Capacity so it would only expand Jacques' ammo threshold rather than some players might think that it also expands the ammo of other units.

hengli wrote:
Jacques

• Revised the ability description of “Expanded Capacity” to make it more clear and precise. The ability itself has not been changed in any way.

Developer’s Note: The ability description in the live version of the game uses the word “mech”, leading to an easy misconception that this ability benefits mech-type units, when in reality it only benefits the mechsuit that Jacques himself pilots. We have updated the ability description to resolve this misconception.

Here's the recent patch notes: viewtopic.php?f=36&p=52256#p52256

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 am

Aaaaaaaaah I stand corrected! Thanx a lot!

NBSerG
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:00 am

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:31 am

I got Yip on my 6th try, the only problem is that I broke my emulator and lost my PTR access. Celebration!

Waylord
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:40 am

My Rose have max magic. Why this card dropped to me. And what can i do with it??? Image