Kirkis
Knight
Knight

Re: Patch 1.14, LIch buffed, human Nerfed

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:21 am

Aluminara wrote:
I agree that more needs to be done with Dwarves, they say the extra cost of mechs is solved by being great pillagers, but on my server either all the castles have been pillaged or will cost more the break into then you get out.

I just think they are not up to end game in this early access game.

They might be great pillagers, but so are humans. It's a very minute difference, if any at all. The cost is just way too high for my units to die without healing. If dwarfs were able to REPAIR their mechanical units, they would be competitive. However, with them dying, even facing a similar power player in my own territory will result in many losses, which are expensive to recover from.
Citizen of Wales and knower of nothing.

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:26 am

Kirkis wrote:
They might be great pillagers, but so are humans. It's a very minute difference.

It is funny you say that because I have made this post. viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13124
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Kirkis wrote:
Skeletons were not a viable option according to the developers. However, they are meant to be weak, cheap, and plentiful. With that in mind, there's not a lot of room for improvement.

BUT, I still do believe Lich is OP. Counters the other two races a tad bit too well..

Nerf either spiders or the scorpion damage on mech troops. Or better yet, nerf both!

Lich is still weak what OP? Humanoid nerfed u noticed that maybe the new updates will have

an effect at least improve gameplay.
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

Kirkis
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:11 pm

NEFERAK555 wrote:
Kirkis wrote:
Skeletons were not a viable option according to the developers. However, they are meant to be weak, cheap, and plentiful. With that in mind, there's not a lot of room for improvement.

BUT, I still do believe Lich is OP. Counters the other two races a tad bit too well..

Nerf either spiders or the scorpion damage on mech troops. Or better yet, nerf both!

Lich is still weak what OP? Humanoid nerfed u noticed that maybe the new updates will have

an effect at least improve gameplay.

Lich is OP, not sure what isn't about it. I'm sure that spiders and scorpians which are the only troops used do not need a boost in strength.

Especially spiders.
Citizen of Wales and knower of nothing.

Reltius
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Whiners need to learn how to counter lich with existing in game tools

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Actually i believe every race was buffed a bit. Same troops levels but different hero buffs causing the, to get stronger, like the humanoid hp from avalon. Reduced magic damage elena
Same troop levels before patch now can do 6 more tactic levels with same strategy that i got destroyed using before patch
Lich is very op in pvp but suck with bosses and plunder/siege
Humans all around good
Dwarves siege and bosses
Altho i agree lich should be nerfed(at least their no skill spider scorp combo)