Illuminous
Squire
Squire

King selection

Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:13 am

I believe the requirement of having ten cities to select a king is unnecessary and hinders smaller kingdoms from competing with larger ones.

In older servers like Moon Garden where I'm currently in, Skarn has 12 cities except 6 of the 12 are inactive and prevents us from selecting a king. Now you might say the solution is to get active players to capture more cities, except we don't have enough active players to hold cities. Other small kingdoms in this server have the same issue with king selection. I'm almost certain this is issue applies to smaller kingdoms in other old servers.

It is unfair to active players and widens the gaps between smaller and larger kingdoms even more. The boosts given to king and council are immense. Larger kingdoms already have possession of more cities, more resource boosts, special districts, mines, and dungeons. I hope smaller kingdoms get some sort of comeback mechanic to grow. At the very least, allow the player with the most votes to become king so every kingdom may have a king and council.

JDWizzle
Squire
Squire

Re: King selection

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:09 pm

I think the whole king thing is retarded as fuck. I have yet to see a king in any server because of 3 main reasons. Too many inactive houses, people voting for themselves and killing the voting process, or a house has way too many of the kingdom cities so it only gets 1 vote.

I think every city in the kingdom should get a vote instead of every house. I know that sucks for houses who want to vote for themselves and they only have 2 cities and the house in the lead has 8 cities and gets 8, but that should be one of the pros to being the kingdom power monger.

Or you can add internal kingdom wars to force another house to vote for your king if you win and vice versa. I don't know but the current system can suck a big one.

sunbow
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:51 pm

every city does get one vote. but the leader of a house votes for all cities at once. there is a tooltip, check it out.

JDWizzle
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 pm

yeah it only counts as 1 vote though... For instance server 46 nefarek. Party Home has 8 cities voting for a king yet it only counts as 1 vote. When it should count as 8.

I don't think you understand what I was saying.

JDWizzle
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Okay hang on, maybe I don't understand it. Ill explain the situation.

Currently there are 11 active houses, 3 of which are voting for themselves and they have a total of 5 cities, and 8 are voting for the same guy which have 18 cities. Does that guy have 8 votes or 18 votes?

There are 4 days and some hours on the time left. Is that time left for current king (which there isn't one) Or is that time left until the highest voted person is elected king?

I guess If it is time left until king is selected then I misunderstood and thought it was instant as soon as 10 cities voted for the same guy he was crowned immediately. But if you need 10 different houses voting for you then this whole election thing is bunk and needs to change from houses to cities.

Hiems
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm

JDWizzle wrote:
yeah it only counts as 1 vote though... For instance server 46 nefarek. Party Home has 8 cities voting for a king yet it only counts as 1 vote. When it should count as 8.

I don't think you understand what I was saying.

If a house holds 8 cities, the house will get 8 votes. If they capture 1 more, the vote automatically goes to the person they voted before, so, 9 votes.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:48 pm

JDWizzle wrote:
I think the whole king thing is retarded as fuck. I have yet to see a king in any server because of 3 main reasons. Too many inactive houses, people voting for themselves and killing the voting process, or a house has way too many of the kingdom cities so it only gets 1 vote.

I think every city in the kingdom should get a vote instead of every house. I know that sucks for houses who want to vote for themselves and they only have 2 cities and the house in the lead has 8 cities and gets 8, but that should be one of the pros to being the kingdom power monger.

Or you can add internal kingdom wars to force another house to vote for your king if you win and vice versa. I don't know but the current system can suck a big one.

Down to sack balls in the selection of a new KING to be Crowned.

The use of unsupported characters is forgivable considering the quality of gameplay aside.
HONOR RESET /locate End City RESOURCES MANAGEMENT

RAKKAN UNFERTH. SYLPH

REALM52

SYLPH RACE UNLOCKED,

Chaton
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:25 pm

I also opened a thread about that right after patch.. I believe the 10 fix houses is not good.. they should change that. Did not get news from the dev.