Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Migration nonsence

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:23 am

On our serve migration caused just high powered players (from different kigdoms ) to stick together and join one kingdom.They abandoned their cities so it could be allowed to move into kingdom with less cities.Once all "big" players ( about 200-300 power ) joined one kingdom started taking the abandoned cities, now they r moving against other kingdom with weak players, who s gonna left the game frustrated for sure.Once they take the whole map, server s gonna die.

They all speak about server wars and that they r need to be prepared for it..bla bla bla. NOBODY told us when s that gonna be..so

GOOD work on this update guys, just finished our dying server.

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Re: Migration nonsence

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:03 pm

What are server wars?

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Apollyon wrote:
What are server wars?

In other games sever wars are battles between servers. So for example once you finish taking the map on a server it opens a new map your server vs another server on a new map as the two teams.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Oh I had not realized they were going to do that on this game. Neat!

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Apollyon wrote:
Oh I had not realized they were going to do that on this game. Neat!

We don't know if it is coming or not. People are just assuming.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Svartalfheim wrote:
On our serve migration caused just high powered players (from different kigdoms ) to stick together and join one kingdom.They abandoned their cities so it could be allowed to move into kingdom with less cities.Once all "big" players ( about 200-300 power ) joined one kingdom started taking the abandoned cities, now they r moving against other kingdom with weak players, who s gonna left the game frustrated for sure.Once they take the whole map, server s gonna die.

They all speak about server wars and that they r need to be prepared for it..bla bla bla. NOBODY told us when s that gonna be..so

GOOD work on this update guys, just finished our dying server.

Try being on the server with the guy who has 1900k power. He cannot be attacked, his castle can't be assaulted, and he is switching colors, destroying entire cities in under an hour, and forcing the entire world to move with him or die. It is super fun.

Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Thats what iam talking about..i like the whole "king ellection "..but t d make more sence , if we had to fight for the cities,,actually try.Not just move to other kingdoms to be super powered and thats the end of the game. Cant imagine guy with 1900 power, heavy payer..stupid that this game allows that bully...

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Svartalfheim wrote:
Thats what iam talking about..i like the whole "king ellection "..but t d make more sence , if we had to fight for the cities,,actually try.Not just move to other kingdoms to be super powered and thats the end of the game. Cant imagine guy with 1900 power, heavy payer..stupid that this game allows that bully...

It is the most ridiculous, game breaking mechanic ever. If I can't attack someone over 50% my power, I shouldn't be able to attack someone 80% below my own. Protect the new players by giving them a safety net.

Oh and have fun with a server migration with the 1900k power guy. Please let us choose what server to go to, we have a really active player base who just want to play the game without one person determining the fate of the entire server.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:37 am

Esquire wrote:
Svartalfheim wrote:

It is the most ridiculous, game breaking mechanic ever. If I can't attack someone over 50% my power, I shouldn't be able to attack someone 80% below my own. Protect the new players by giving them a safety net.

We are working on improvements regarding this issue. :)

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Esquire wrote:
Svartalfheim wrote:

Oh and have fun with a server migration with the 1900k power guy. Please let us choose what server to go to, we have a really active player base who just want to play the game without one person determining the fate of the entire server.

WHAT BALLSHot huh server mig no SERVER MERGES ARE THE BEST OPTION.
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET