Zinek
Baron
Baron

Jaqc needs to be toned down.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:23 am

I know we just nerfed Cleo and the flavour of the month switched to jaqc but it is just insane to watch him literally solo battles.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Re: Jaqc needs to be toned down.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:10 pm

He does take 3 energy to put into play. For that reason, I think he's OP.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Skarn

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Cheerios7204 wrote:
He does take 3 energy to put into play. For that reason, I think he's OP.

Battlefield ability shouldn't be offset by non-battlefield factors.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Well simply lower the cost to 1 for him and rose and lower their damage and prensence down to the levels of like Avalon or the other op heroes. Currently he can solo armies. SOLO GOLD armies.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

AoCDad
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:35 am

One problem with bringing Jacs and Rose down in line with other heroes is the 3 stamina leveling problem. Rose and jacs are very hard to level if they are bought down in power and only cost 1 stamina it punishes people who spent lots of stamina to level them. They could get an exp boost based on what they already have... x3 exp, but then what about people who leveled a 1 stm hero traded for Jac/Rose then get another exp boost?? On a side note people who traded should have got an exp plenalty for trading. There are too many op Jacs now.

Sargon
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:23 am

Not sure where you guys are getting the idea that Rose is even close to as broken as Jaques. Jaques is so freaking broken that I can't even begin to imagine how they ever thought he could possibly be remotely balanced. If there was a tier above gold units, say platinum, we would need ANOTHER tier above that, Diamond obviously, to have anything even close to the raw damage of Jaques. He is entirely game breaking, and makes it essentially a requirement to run away from every duel if you don't want to risk a large chunk of your army. Even in home territory, somebody can bronze you and field his Jaques and kill multiple expensive squads at no risk.

Rose does none of this. She is definitely stronger than your average hero, but no where near the level of Jauqes. You have to remember that players have to use a lot of pots to level these guys, which ends up costing resources due to less raiding. If a hero were going to be 3 energy, rose is reasonable for that power level. Jaques looks like somebody fat fingered an extra zero to the end of every single one of his damage traits.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:13 am

Sargon wrote:
Not sure where you guys are getting the idea that Rose is even close to as broken as Jaques. Jaques is so freaking broken that I can't even begin to imagine how they ever thought he could possibly be remotely balanced. If there was a tier above gold units, say platinum, we would need ANOTHER tier above that, Diamond obviously, to have anything even close to the raw damage of Jaques. He is entirely game breaking, and makes it essentially a requirement to run away from every duel if you don't want to risk a large chunk of your army. Even in home territory, somebody can bronze you and field his Jaques and kill multiple expensive squads at no risk.

Rose does none of this. She is definitely stronger than your average hero, but no where near the level of Jauqes. You have to remember that players have to use a lot of pots to level these guys, which ends up costing resources due to less raiding. If a hero were going to be 3 energy, rose is reasonable for that power level. Jaques looks like somebody fat fingered an extra zero to the end of every single one of his damage traits.

This lol
He killed 3 of my heroes and a set of silver spears and only had bronze defending him, op as ****
Rose is strong but jacques is like a 5 energy value type of hero right now...

Last
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Jaq can 1 shot golds they should decress his dmg by 75% or just remove from game lol