No
26 (16%)

Total votes: 161

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Re: Merging Realms - Discussion Topic

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Instead of à merge why should Aoc create à server map ?
Merge is hard to create and be fair for everyone. Like reset all cities and all players go back to capital.

To create something balance and fair, just need to create a server map. In this server map you can enter in an other server for do everything you want except migrate.
But to access in an other location you need to have some required conditions.
1st the server can be access by others if one kingdom dominate is own server. If not, this server is Lock.
All guilde, and kingdom have power and à certain number of cities. So in this new maps you can only fight kingdom at the same level.

For example
i m from server 38, my kingdom power is at 1,5M :

In Server 32 one kingdom have the same power i can do raid in this server bc they dominate their server.
In server 42 there is à kingdom which dominate but their power is only 850k so for server 38 it will be Locked.

So with my guilde member we go raid server 32. Manies Lost for us after. So much power lose and server 32 kills 3 cities in our server. So now our power goes to 900k.
At this effect our server immediatly will be lock for server 32. And Now we have Less power to attack server 42. You follow me.

And to manage this its neccessary to create à New tab named server activities.
Share coment and suggest.

Thank you.
Server 38
Rakan

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Instead of à merge why should Aoc create à server map ?
Merge is hard to create and be fair for everyone. Like reset all cities and all players go back to capital.

To create something balance and fair, just need to create a server map. In this server map you can enter in an other server for do everything you want except migrate.
But to access in an other location you need to have some required conditions.
1st the server can be access by others if one kingdom dominate is own server. If not, this server is Lock.
All guilde, and kingdom have power and à certain number of cities. So in this new maps you can only fight kingdom at the same level.

For example
i m from server 38, my kingdom power is at 1,5M :

In Server 32 one kingdom have the same power i can do raid in this server bc they dominate their server.
In server 42 there is à kingdom which dominate but their power is only 850k so for server 38 it will be Locked.

So with my guilde member we go raid server 32. Manies Lost for us after. So much power lose and server 32 kills 3 cities in our server. So now our power goes to 900k.
At this effect our server immediatly will be lock for server 32. And Now we have Less power to attack server 42. You follow me.

And to manage this its neccessary to create à New tab named server activities.
Share coment and suggest.

Thank you.
Server 38
Rakan

Aeon
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:13 pm

1.) Server 26 Level 30 Castle
2.)Crown Prince and Duke
3.)I do not want the merger, simply because there are more important things that you guys should be taking care of. Whether it be my complaint about third hero starter hero buys before the void update, whether it be Jacques doing more damage than everything even at level 30 duels, whether it be the lack of transparency and helpfulness with the in-game support. There are still some bugs that affect the gameplay. The server merge "must" be such a low priority right now but i am not sure if it really is or not? On a side note do you read these forums or are you just going to look at the poll at the top of the thread and make your judgement off of it? I really like the game but i feel like community interaction is not being done good enough which greatly holds back the games potential and development.
4.) Mergers should take place with leaderboards in mind otherwise we willl see huge power balance issues where a server will be wiped out by others leading to the more powerful one living on as if nothing happened once the less powerful one is out of the way.
5.) No concerns as of yet. I have talked about the situation in my server briefly in a reddit post before. We do not mind joining with a stronger ally to crush Chinese Whales harder.

Aeon
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Another problem is what will happen if we have characters on both accounts? That is somewhat of an important question for me.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:44 am

^ Maybe you can select which character you can log through realm selection. I hope not. If they're generous, they would probably combine the item/resources in one account as gifts keeping your highest city level/progress.

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Not agree. We need something. We kill entire map since one month. Agree for Jacques but it s simple to do. Wait sûre they will nerf him.
Server 38
Rakan

KnightnDay
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Jaques is fine hes not invincible people buy because os his strength..look at Bane his hp is huge...noone complaining about that...Rose not so good now...and we should be able to keep our heros from other servers also...This turning into pay to play since chinese joined any server they are on is worthless to join they either buy or hack the game bc an older server is ok having 700k power but a new server opens and in 2 days all chinese players are 100k im sorry you cant do that without moneyor hack

IcyPanda
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:32 pm

MERGE SEVER ALREADY .... PLAYING FARMVILE NO FUN

IcyPanda
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Just Merge all the server and have like 2 sever
since most server are dead. merge 1 realm 1 to realm 110 and then realm 1000+ with 1000+
Have all Active player merge and reset map and Every Plaayer retain their item/power/linari/resoucres across all the realm that has been merge if they play on it. troops and technology get refunded and. Player have to repick kingdom and rename themselve if they like. Also Hero stat across all realm get turn into cards and exp card. Hero that has been bought on different realm also get retain in the merge realm. so if u have 7 hero in one realm bought and then in another realm u have 2 hero bought that are different, u will have all 9 hero that u bought on the new and merge server

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:56 am

IcyPanda wrote:
Just Merge all the server and have like 2 sever
since most server are dead. merge 1 realm 1 to realm 110 and then realm 1000+ with 1000+
Have all Active player merge and reset map and Every Plaayer retain their item/power/linari/resoucres across all the realm that has been merge if they play on it. troops and technology get refunded and. Player have to repick kingdom and rename themselve if they like. Also Hero stat across all realm get turn into cards and exp card. Hero that has been bought on different realm also get retain in the merge realm. so if u have 7 hero in one realm bought and then in another realm u have 2 hero bought that are different, u will have all 9 hero that u bought on the new and merge server

It seems like you know how to have fun.