Total votes: 151

Axxar
Squire
Squire

Re: Merging Realms - Discussion Topic

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:51 pm

1. Athaly #101, Pyramid 19
2. Just a player, no royal titles
3. No need to merge if following idea is implemented : Kingdom-wide buff related to cities captured. The lower the cities & types of cities hold, the higher the buff. Could be Ressource %boost, +Str,Hp, Atk spd troops stats.
Other ideas : Hidden ladder/MMR stats for players which enables or not to attack another player. Or/And Buffs/Debuff on powerful pvp players.
Other ideas : Limit the population per kingdom to ensure equal number of active players.
4. If merging servers : lot of questions and complex... Ability to move to another server : why not but will reinforce existing discrepencies with players only moving on server where kingdom already dominates. Also risk of 2 much ppl for a lack of space in cities..
5 - Equilibrium. Fairness...
Axxar - Athaly #101 - https://youtu.be/ECTrrFqTvI4

king
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 pm

1. Realm 69 gan.
Castle LV28
2. Royal guard.
3 and 4. I want to merge realms.
5. The problem is how can we separate the city. I think the troops on map should be able to revive. Or we should have a place to attack troops like that every weeks or months. And i think we should create a mirror world if merge realms. I mean that will have a gate to the other world aproxiate with that sever. And every time we past that gate will have something special. For example like the people of that world will stronger when they stay in their world. It will help to balance the week realm with the stronger. That is all of my idea for game.

king
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:48 pm

P/s I think to be flaxible, we should be able to reset point attack mana shield and leader of hero once a week.

Khanhham
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:14 pm

#69, pyramid lv29
#athaly prince, lord, gov
# merge please merge to any balnace able realm since my sever is dead after we conquer all other
Game becam boring now

SieuNhan
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:27 am

1. Realm 69 Gan - Engine 31.
2. King of Athaly
4. I want to merge with open realm before or after the nearest of my realm.
The first thing to do after merge realm is to lock the national conversion feature for at least a month.
The easiest way to balance is to compensate for slower open realm by give them items fast build, fast research, exp and resources by calculating their daily tasks and enter void.
If all realm agrees, start merge.
5 - Balance of power

nigzzz
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:00 am

1. realm 69 GAN ,castle 29 (Castle, Engine, or Pyramid).
2.Justice,Lord of ilovehotchicks
3. merge , PLEASE MERGE!
4.If admin could choose a realm with similar power to merge with would be ideal .
otherwise possibility of players going into a different realm( a realm with similar power) with their existing account .
5 - If your realm merges what is your biggest concern?- balance of power

Slanginshane
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:28 am

Please merge realms so that the game can continue but on a higher level. The servers that are in need of a merge have the most skilled and dedicated players waiting for the next level of challenge. We are just sitting and waiting for new skilled players to join the battle.

Venom1
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:45 am

1. realm 69 GAN ,castle 27
2.Marquis
3. merge , PLEASE MERGE!

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:48 pm

I wonder how many or who will be the people complaining about the merge after it happens.

IcyPanda
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:38 am

wish ALL Realms will be merge from realm 1050 all the way to realm 1 . All player keep their stuff and hero Stats are combine and Resources and linari. Also hero brought will also be combine with the highest power in the realm that play on . Also All troops are refunded 100% and research get reset as well as resoucres refund and free boost base on the tech u have researched just like how the revamp of the academy. From realm 1 to 1050 will turn into 6 realms hopefully this will work better than randomly merging realm. Im From Realm 60 and also play on 91 Both castle 25