NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Re: Merging Realms - Discussion Topic

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:46 am

Cosine wrote:
1 - Server 61, Castle 24
2 - governor
3 - I think merging should be optional. Just open a new transfer realm that everyone can go to with their current houses (possibly restricted to blocks of server #'s). Also, I don't want merging to happen because I'd prefer if all servers were killed after 2-3 months with a winner declared based on predetermined victory condition and awards (titles, linari, cosmetics) passed on to them to use on a new server.

MERGERS are what we call white thrash, if this happens more

Players will cause EXCESSIVE LAG issues to RID the game of LAG we must

NEVER ALLOW MERGERS!

RAKKAN UNFERTH. SYLPH

REALM52
http://playroweb.com
KINGDOM OF ATHALY

Immanuel
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:35 am

1. Realm 55: Sentry Hill / Castle LvL 22.
2. Magister
3. I want to merge realms for fun to play and I have suggestion about Merge
3.1 I suggest to Merge 6 Realm to 1 Realm, and set 1 Realm to 1 Colour Example Merge Real 1 - 6 to be 1 realm. You must Set Realm 1 is Blue, Realm 2 is orange, Realm 3 is purple, Realm 4 is Light blue, Realm 5 is Green and Realm 6 is Yellow
3.2 According to 3.1 You must Reset All City to Not owner (But have NPC inside) For that you must set Who live in Capital have affect like live in City for 1 week ( But cannot attack and Pluddle)
4 - I donn't have any Concern

tmb954
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 pm

1. Realm - 55 & Castle - 24
2. Advisor
4. This idea was brought up by someone else, but I would agree that merges should happen based on a king's decision. I mean other than riding a Griffon and some boosts, they do not really have power to decide anything for their kingdom.

Criteria:
- A cluster of realms would be offered the option of merging to a new server and once there are 6 kingdoms signed up the sign up is closed.
- This option should only be presented when a realm has been open for ideally 45-60 days.

Details:
- The merge should occur roughly 2 days after the sign up has been completed.
- A set date and time for the merge to happen and every kingdom within those realms would be notified.
- If a player does or does not want to merge, they still have the option to migrate to/from that kingdom. I think that during this time the restriction of migrating to the strongest kingdom should be removed since they might not be the strongest kindgom once the merge occurs.
- Resource cards and speed ups should be provided to the kingdoms that are merged when they have a lower average power. This should consider active players, logged into the realm in the last 3-5 days compared to overall power.
- Any time a server drops to 3 or lower kingdoms, players should be offered the option of joining the next merge server and choosing their kingdom or moving to a new server and starting over (possibly keeping a single purchased hero reset).
- Once a kingdom is merged into the new realm, all of their cities will revert to unclaimed cities.
- The new realm should have all cities unclaimed and possibly instead of castle level, have a new mechanic to unlocking the map. Ideally it should require teamwork and be faster than the normal map unlock.
- In both of these cases, the cities ideally should be occupied by NPCs and be leveled similarly to the unclaimed cities at the start of the realm.
- Kingdoms that join the new server should have their kingdom randomly assigned. This way people get to experience life in other kingdoms.
- Migration should be disabled on the new server until the 30 day mark. This will make it more difficult for the alt accounts, that people complain about, from spying on enemies. Also, this forces the kingdoms to have some pride and try to make it before giving up and joining the strongest kindgoms.

Excitement:
- With the entire realm being notified that a kindgom is going to merge:
- There will be a rush to get those last resources before the merge.
- There will be some pride to put enemy troops in the hospital before they leave.
- Plannnig as there will be new cities that remaining kingdoms will be able to grab.
- Allow kings to have some power, but ultimately allow individual players the last decision.

deDarxo
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Realm: 34
Engine level 25
Lord/Govenour of 1 city-house.

4. I want merges to happen.

I could imagine a system where there are different options available dependend on your castle level. You could either join people on a realm that are your castle level or any higher level if you'd like that. Different house members could follow each other this way but a very strong player couldn't terrorize lower level player with such a system.

5. My biggest concern would be if we could only use such a merge once or in a very limited way with each account. I don't mind it that much if I'm playing on a weak side with uneven territory distribution or playing against whales -> but I don't like being forced in such a situation with no further way out.

RISER17
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm

REALM 43 vallari
Advisor
Ready to merge. But I want it to be fair.

beve
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 pm

server 40, Castle lvl 26
King
I do want realms to merge.
I would like to wait for theofficial strategy, and comment on that.
My biggest concern after the merge, is that after 1 week, it will be the same again.. 1 kingdom outpowering the others by a landsslide.

hAvOk
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:01 am

1. realm 60, level 22 castle
2. First Sword, ocassional Governor, unofficial high advisor of Skarn, legendary scout, engineer of betrayal, master of schemes, recruiter, and soon to be breaker of walls
3. I prefr not to, Skarn has destroyd or dominated every other kingdom and house in realm 60, they've either submitted to our might or joined us out of fear while they still could, if merging servers will reset all that I'd rather not merge.
4. I don't care either way, but if we are to merge, I prefer if Skarn (the winner on realm 60) keeps all their land, the loser kingdoms can restart on unconquered land
5. my biggest concern will be comptition from largr whales from other realms, we have three big whales on the realm already and their ALL on our side (thor's unstoppable), I prefer to keep it that way

Ardric
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 am

1.Realm 87, level 12 castle
2.No title, kings and advisors have yet to be decided
4.I'm for the merger, how realms that will merge together I'm unsure, but when they do, I believe their should be castle level, territory, and hero exp resets, but depending on what level your castle or heros were should get you a bonus on reset, what the bonus will be, unsure. As for houses stay untied with tier intact. As for gear, it will get to excessive, so allow gear merge or reforge how ever you wish to call, puts two of the same gear together to make it a bit better, but if process fails it gets destroyed, while this goes to affect also let heros be account bound not realm bound

Though this works with out the merge, and can be deemed, realm resets, this also makes people strive more quickly so when reset comes they get better bonuses

GamerXD
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Gamer XD
Server 51
Marquês
Concordo Com uma atualização sobre mudar de servidor porque jogadores experientes , fortes , que já gastarao dinheiro no jogo . Quando o servidor morre o jogador fica desanimado .
Last edited by GamerXD on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ticio
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Let me just sart to say that i dont play atm, tho i want to return,the game is less fun the more its played atm.
1-dwarf/undead. No idea, had golden tanks and gold spiders, make the math xD. Serv 2x/41
2-other/lord
3-no merge but DECAYING SERVERS

-decaying servers
(first remove server migration)
Every 2weeks on a new server the worst faction(in cities/total power) bends the knee to the 2nd worst, becoming 1faction. This opens the starting quest areas to each players, and more manpower to each.
This repeats untill there are only 3 factions.
Now the same thing happens but both kings and advisors of the 2nd and 3rd can deny the merge(if the server is fun no point to ruin it).
This bend the knee option will still happen every 2 weeks.
Every 6 weeks the new servers will check if they are in won/conquest state for a faction, for ex having 85% of the cities and move to the "war realms"

-war realms
Made of 4 to 5 servers and "inactive server"(for players not playing so the math gets right, and can join the others later).
Every 6 weeks war realms and "won" servers players will join 1 of the war realm servers. (they always reset at the same time).
The player base will be divided by their max power ever archived in the game.
So the better players get on the better servers, will get players of similar powers on each server.
Same thing dividing players on the server, 1on each kingdom and going down in power
There should be a tag along system so we folow a friend on a move we get on same kingdom (limit1friend).
And whale protecton to move a player to upper servers if he is in a lower war serverv and decides to spend like a mad man.
War servers still have bend the knee.

Sorry the english and reward players with random hero in the first move.
There must be good rewards since the servers will keep reseting

The game can be excelent but there is still a lot to do..