DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Re: Loot is drying up (new warehouse + academy)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Blueynoes wrote:
Make a quick video of the loot situation on our server. Most cities are like this. Needs a change FAST , people are leaving en masse.

https://streamable.com/tyefi

Ha ha that video was pretty funny. That's how cities look like nowadays on older servers. The starvation is real.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:54 am

Server 54 and 63 both drying up already. The wood starvation is impossible to progress late game unless you are seeking to collect 10k wood a week on quests and mines which for 150k+ upgrades on multiple items is just stupidity.

There is no counter play to what has happened for players to stay in the game, no motivation to play past keep 15 as it gets so hard to progress and so slow that the game that is 24/7 play, is extremely boring and you get 80% log in, log out players on servers now, which makes your game pointless overall.

I dont disagree with protection of resources, but there is no income for any players that wish to grow now, so you either intended to halt all progression bar those who spend a lot of money, or get lucky in the shop or you expect us to farm for months, to upgrade once, have one fight and lose/win and that be all you can do for the next month.

this needs to be addressed soon.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Help, I've restarted on a new server recently, and I didn't know so far how bad the new academy actually is.
I have 500k elixir and I can't do anything with it, literally no upgrade to make with this elixir, it's COMPLETELY useless until I upgrade 3 more castle levels to next academy, until then I will have 1 million elixir or more.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:41 am

Still not an utterance of them resolving the starvation of servers. So many players quitting over it too as there is nothing to do.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm

To be honest i think that they dont really care. Aslong as the whales keep spending money and the noobs have their resources protected they think the game is working as intended. These sort of games only focus on the whales and 'new' income from the constant stream of new servers giving another handful of ppl the opportunity to spend like crazy to gain an advantage. They knew the changes from the last patch would dry up all the resources and stil implemented it anyways, and the after thought of the 'cart event' is ment to somehow refill the servers with resources? LMAO. Sadly those resources are all protected , so i guess the cart event is ment to drive ppl bak into a dead server to run ya dailies ? and then what ? click 100+ castles to find all the resources stil protected ... The game is almost dead literally and they talking about bullies being the problem... If u value the thousands of players that dont spend 100's of $$ on this game then an immediate response to the issue should have happened days ago, instead we get some 1/2 cocked cart event that throws some scraps to us when we need hundreds of thousands of resources to continue our upgrades and progression. They can continue to ignore us as we will their game if they dont do something ASAP.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

BobtheBuilder
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:01 pm

I just wanted to start by saying this game is awesome. But with the last patch and the changes to research tree making wood one of the resources needed has basically made wood so scarce that it's impossible to continue upgrading. Elixir is now so common that everyone just has a ridiculous amount. A simple search through any city will confirm this. Please, please revisit the research tree and make adjustments to the materials needed to bring some balance back. The way that it is now makes the game next to impossible to advance once you reach higher castle levels.

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Any response by the devs yet?