Izer13
Squire
Squire

Healing Ratings

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:03 am

Just wondering do healing ratings goes up like attack for priestess, abbess, and Saint?
there is no real explanation about healing rating in game at all

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Healing Ratings

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:24 am

The third research bonus is for healing. Besides this I don't think we have any indication on their healing outputs. All I know it's enough to keep your units alive and well.

I would very much like vegas priest mastery to be changed from damage and health to healing and health as the priests don't attack often due to always healing. And I would like to know how healing is calculated as well I agree with you.

Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:57 am

I agree, Vega's buff on healing units should be to increase their healing power. No one uses that ability anyways because it's useless.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Skarn

Dazed
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:43 am

Cheerios7204 wrote:
I agree, Vega's buff on healing units should be to increase their healing power. No one uses that ability anyways because it's useless.

Well said sir.
While they are adding in the figures for the heal rates etc , how about some more information about the 'actual' unit stats once the passive % and command are added into the equation ? if passive % and command add stats this should be reflected in the battle logs.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Dazed wrote:
Cheerios7204 wrote:

Well said sir.
While they are adding in the figures for the heal rates etc , how about some more information about the 'actual' unit stats once the passive % and command are added into the equation ? if passive % and command add stats this should be reflected in the battle logs.

Keep in mind this is a mobile game and that would be information overload for many players. This would need to be hidden behind a menu you can open from the unit information page we have now.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Zinek wrote:
Dazed wrote:
Cheerios7204 wrote:

Well said sir.

Keep in mind this is a mobile game and that would be information overload for many players. This would need to be hidden behind a menu you can open from the unit information page we have now.

they added the damage stat window for replays. it could function like that.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok