Sargon
Knight
Knight

Re: Gold units - store

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:30 am

Dazed wrote:
LOL , looks like ur raging bro ? u mad ?

made you look, bro. ;)

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:52 am

Take it easy guys.
And you will see more gold troops depending on your level/power like stated by other players, but it's kind of random so...

Svartalfheim
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 am

Sargon wrote:
Dazed wrote:
Look mate , again u want to directly attack me when im pointing out the obvious. I dont spend money and i nvr get offers of gold troops. Its the same for many others. I can see u are really struggling with an intellectual conversation by using ur profanity. The forums should be a place for discussion , and gaining knowledge , not a place where u attack ppl cause they have differing opinions. Grow up kid.

You're probably low power if you never see gold troops. I see 1 gold unit every other day or so at castle level 28 and have never bought linari past patron. The only thing obvious about what you are pointing out is that its wrong. I don't think i can spell out basic business logic for you any better than my previous post that you either didn't read or cannot comprehend.

And lets not try to play the virtuous game. You go into posts and make a completely asinine comment in an other words normal discussion. I'm looking at 2 or 3 of them right now. Maybe you're just trolling on the AOC forums which seems like a total waste of time, but you might also actually be an idiot. I guess either way i should just ignore, so my bad for even engaging in conversation with you.

Iam not that low power begginer, playing from the begging, and no units in the store at all man, i ve got maybe 2 silver there.Thats it..

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:56 pm

The entire shop system needs revamped from the ground up, from how purchased units interact with game mechanics to what is offered. There is little point in offering a human player gold undead units with permanent death. Likewise, almost nobody I know spends full price on gold units from the shop - the cost is simply too much. I am sitting on over 7k linari and would love to spend it on 3 or so gold units of my own race, but I keep getting sales on other races units, or humans at full price and I cant justify spending over $50 for a single squad that hurt my ability to train other units for garrison duty or train more units to replenish it when they die.

ETA: actually just rechecked, its 8.6k linari with no human gold units on sale to spend it on :P

Svartalfheim
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Over two weeks gone now since i ve created this post and not even 1 gold unit in the store.I am checking the store every time it changes.So i am not gonna spend more on this game until its rebalanced and fair for everyone!!Y guys should realize , more good offers y put there ,more we r gonna buy.Not to create good offers just for high paying players!

Azemeazed
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 pm

I am lvl 29, 501k power, playing for 3-4 months and spent 0$.
Till now i had 1 or 2 golden units in shop and i have never missed shops refresh.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 am

I am pretty sure its totally rigged to those who spend. On the servers I've bought linari on, i get offered gold units plenty. On the ones I haven't very very rarely do even silver units show up. It could be confirmation bias on my part but it seems to be pretty similar across the entire community. If this is the case, its another example of being sneaky and setting your game as pay to win, not pay if you want.

Make me spend my money with you on cool heroes at good prices, units for my army or resources that I'm in need of, or even cool skins for my mount or hero. Rig it towards those with gluttony for power, and I will just lose interest in what is a totally unbalanced game. This game is so good in so many ways and its pay to win features are letting it down heavily by not allowing the larger community as a whole to experience this wonderful game.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok