Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Gold units - store

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:04 am

Hey guys,

got a question, how s that possible i dont get any gold units offers in my store, even i spend some money from time to time.How much do i have to spend on this to get better offers? I am curious if any admin can answer that for me..Hengli? It seems this favours p2w players only..and its not the first time i ve seen this question here.

ArtemisQuinn
Squire
Squire

Re: Gold units - store

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:34 am

I would guess it is a tiered system, based on your own power level. As I am now starting to see silver units in the shop when before I only saw bronze units. Though again as you said this favors pay to win, because they can pay to level up and gain power faster than F2P. However sadly that is the nature of the beast for these sorts of games. Just a matter of balancing out the P2W aspect to the F2P to make it at least somewhat balanced. Something this game currently does a terrible job at.

Jacqli
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:15 pm

I don't think its tiered system and it follows the money spend on the old server, I got a spender in my house as our power player, he could get a gold unit in the shop when he reaches 25k power in the new server (he spent a lot on the old server). I think he told me he uses around 500$ in total for his old server

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Its a pretty simple system, if ur dropping tons of cash then ur shop gonna have lots of tempting troops & stat cards so u can keep spending. Like say whale is all ready with his credit card but it takes weeks b4 anything good in the shop ? i dont think so , they will tempt him daily with all he could ever dream. As for the rest of us, we get shop full of 1000 wood for 800 gold...lol
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Sargon
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Dazed wrote:
Its a pretty simple system, if ur dropping tons of cash then ur shop gonna have lots of tempting troops & stat cards so u can keep spending. Like say whale is all ready with his credit card but it takes weeks b4 anything good in the shop ? i dont think so , they will tempt him daily with all he could ever dream. As for the rest of us, we get shop full of 1000 wood for 800 gold...lol

That doesn't really carry sound logic since they would want to tempt everybody with things that they actually want to buy. The shop definitely has some power scaling since the level of troops available continues to increase as you level up. I've never spent a lot but i see gold units probably once a day at level 27 castle. I just spent my entire reserve on half off rank 10 gold cavs a few hours ago.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:51 am

Sargon wrote:
Dazed wrote:

That doesn't really carry sound logic since they would want to tempt everybody with things that they actually want to buy. The shop definitely has some power scaling since the level of troops available continues to increase as you level up. I've never spent a lot but i see gold units probably once a day at level 27 castle. I just spent my entire reserve on half off rank 10 gold cavs a few hours ago.

The logic is sound dude , ur a money spender and u get daily offers .. enough said, LMAO
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Sargon
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:52 am

Dazed wrote:
Sargon wrote:
Dazed wrote:

The logic is sound dude , ur a money spender and u get daily offers .. enough said, LMAO

Hey look, you're obnoxious in all of your posts. Why don't you explain to me why they WOULD NOT tempt all players with good things to buy? "Oh look, that guy doesn't spend any money so lets give him bad offers in the shop so that he still spends no money." Like really? Let me say this in a much less polite way. You logic is dumb AF, or even more likely, completely lacking since virtually everything that you post is oozing stupidity.

People buy things that they want, thats why you provide them with the options to buy those things. Go ahead and start up a business where you only sell nice things to the people that previously spent money on your garbage products and see how it goes for you.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:59 am

Look mate , again u want to directly attack me when im pointing out the obvious. I dont spend money and i nvr get offers of gold troops. Its the same for many others. I can see u are really struggling with an intellectual conversation by using ur profanity. The forums should be a place for discussion , and gaining knowledge , not a place where u attack ppl cause they have differing opinions. Grow up kid.

Sargon
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:15 am

Dazed wrote:
Look mate , again u want to directly attack me when im pointing out the obvious. I dont spend money and i nvr get offers of gold troops. Its the same for many others. I can see u are really struggling with an intellectual conversation by using ur profanity. The forums should be a place for discussion , and gaining knowledge , not a place where u attack ppl cause they have differing opinions. Grow up kid.

You're probably low power if you never see gold troops. I see 1 gold unit every other day or so at castle level 28 and have never bought linari past patron. The only thing obvious about what you are pointing out is that its wrong. I don't think i can spell out basic business logic for you any better than my previous post that you either didn't read or cannot comprehend.

And lets not try to play the virtuous game. You go into posts and make a completely asinine comment in an other words normal discussion. I'm looking at 2 or 3 of them right now. Maybe you're just trolling on the AOC forums which seems like a total waste of time, but you might also actually be an idiot. I guess either way i should just ignore, so my bad for even engaging in conversation with you.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:22 am

LOL , looks like ur raging bro ? u mad ?