Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Re: Response (Developer Diary Sept 4) Bullying

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Honor stored up? Honor caps out at 40k or so lol.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:36 pm

dorianGREY wrote:
hengli wrote:
Guys, please wait for the next update to see other game improvements. This is just one change to help players to feel more protected in their own territory. Honor WILL be useful, so I am sure players won't want to waste it like this.

Why not give more detail to us rather than vague, statements? or less devblogs that are more like reading a 4th grade what i did on the weekend assignment (apologies if you write them mate, but they are about as fun to read as blank paper and give generally very fractional information to your community about what is going on.

Perhaps I came to this forum with the idea that the devs wanted community interaction and feedback but it seems patience or ask support on facebook/game rather than community help and discussion with the devs or community managers. The server merge might be community involved but so much of the community has asked why they are releasing new servers rather than letting old ones fill up with new blood.... and you guys can give no clear answer. So telling us to be patient is just silly, if you dont want to answer something, you just ignore it.

They should allow us to comment on the actual threads of announcements lol would be easier to create discussion about said post

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:37 am

+1 to that hisoka
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:01 am

dorianGREY wrote:

This info here is what we are ALL craving. thank you! you have my patience just for this direct statement mate and believe me and the other here when we say we ALL want the best community we can have where devs and players alike are listened to and heard. We have been a little disrespectful and for that I apologise, but we have been shown quite little respect ourselves as a community so far, and we truly hope that changes. You are a step in the right direction for that, the need another 1 or 2 of you.

The thing is that I can only tell you guys things like I did just now when the content has been confirmed and will go online very soon. Regarding the requests to do a Dev Road Map or something similar I will have to talk with the developing team responsible for the update and see what they think about the idea. Like I said content that comes in each update gets changed a lot before the final version, so this is really hard to do. I have some ideas to improve communication and other things with you guys, just need to talk with the rest of the team to see what they think about it.

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 am

hengli wrote:
The thing is that I can only tell you guys things like I did just now when the content has been confirmed and will go online very soon. Regarding the requests to do a Dev Road Map or something similar, I will have to talk with the developing team responsible for the update and see what they think about the idea. Like I said content that comes in each update gets changed a lot before the final version, so this is really hard to do. I have some ideas to improve communication and other things with you guys, just need to talk with the rest of the team to see what they think about it.

I know for me (which is to say not everyone will agree) that even if you pull something, as long as it is explained why then I will live with it but seeing what this game is looking to become will keep me going. You might even get more ideas on said things (good and bad of course) that might make it more viable or more excepted as to why it was dropped.

I really hope the team gets behind this idea, thanks for listening.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

JackTheRipper
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Many improvments seems to be good.The honor shop is a good feature and this new system should now restrain bigs players who can farm little player atleast in early. But when i see you just change the description ability of Jack instead of balancing him, people who have this hero make the rules on the servers and this sound like me a facepalm or a big troll.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:16 pm

hengli wrote:
Blueynoes wrote:

So you can ask us to be more constructive, but it would go a long way if you were to be more constructive yourself by letting us know what you're actually working on to address player concerns. You don't have to, I'm just saying constructive feedback goes both ways.

Many changes in the game like hero balance changes and game features were done based on player feedback. But you have to understand that it takes time to develop anything in the game, announcing things before they are done only make players lose their patience and update plans often change. Based on that I can only tell players like I already do that we are working on certain things, I can't give specific details or dates.

Honor is useless? There is a shop coming this update.
Too much useless equipment? There is a feature coming this update.
Some colors have a lack of resource points and cities? This will be improved this update.
Realm merges? Our team is working on that and got all the feedback from the topic I created. It is coming very soon. And I already explained about the new servers part in my last post.

So, we are listening to player feedback and improving the game. It's not like the next update is just about the dev diary, it's just the subject they picked to talk about. That's it.

I am also aware about many game bugs that haven't been fixed and I will do my best to push the team to solve these problems. I am creating a topic now at the bugs section to organize that.

I just want to thank you for the hard your you do. Being a forum mod is very stressful and I hope people realize that. I understand everyone's frustration about the games issues but just try and live with them and make due. Lilith has proved that they listen and make changes they do this very fast compared to other companies.

People forget that you have to listen to feedback (couple of weeks)

Then you need to brainstorm on how to fix the issue (couple of weeks)

Think about how to code it (a week)

Code it (weeks)

Debug (weeks)

Balance the patch for players to enjoy (weeks)

Ptr (7 days)

In total it takes at least 2 months to develop any major changes that is why everything always seems a month behind on feedback.

I ask the players as a community member to remain civil and think about the positions everyone is in before you type a message.

This advice can be applied to everything in life. Thanks for listening.

Have a wonderful day

-Zinek

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Zinek you are an upstanding person cleary by what effort you put in here.

Hengli - a roadmap with disclaimer as such would make the community that is involved and giving feedback would ease our minds. Possibly also having some answer or at least letting us know the awareness of the devs of such issues as the wood starvation and bad ai pathing etc would go a long way to helping those of us playing since the start and seeing these things go unfixed while new content seems priority.

as this game is 'released' and not in early access the devs either need to be a little more open with us as a community and make themselves a bit more transparent, or throw the game back into early access so we can all accept the bugs that foil major parts of the game.

I am here to offer anything I can to improve a game I love. I will always try to keep my attitude in check and offer worthwhile feedback or criticism, i only ask we are respected as a community for what we bring to your game and forums.

Much respect to all trying to improve this game.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

musou
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Zinek wrote:
So you want me to spend my energy defending my city from attacks? People just flee when someone challenages them at your own city. How am I supposed to play the game. That solution doesn't fix the game at all. It would just solve one issue and create new ones.

Give people who scouted your city an 'orange' flag, give people who have attacked your cities at least 1 in the last 12h a 'red' flag. Then you have a choice. Attacking people with no flag and more than 2k difference in power suffer more penalty (say half of your honor points, if your honor is 0, no attack allowed), win or lose. Attacking those who has red flag would give you bonus. Attacking orange flag would follow the same rule as now.
Think about new player who gets attacked by no reason, and it costs them 2h * 1 energy * 1 hero. And no, you stronger people would not spare newbies. I'm sure about it.
Is that enough to address your concern mate?

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 am

musou wrote:
Zinek wrote:
So you want me to spend my energy defending my city from attacks? People just flee when someone challenages them at your own city. How am I supposed to play the game. That solution doesn't fix the game at all. It would just solve one issue and create new ones.

Give people who scouted your city an 'orange' flag, give people who have attacked your cities at least 1 in the last 12h a 'red' flag. Then you have a choice. Attacking people with no flag and more than 2k difference in power suffer more penalty (say half of your honor points, if your honor is 0, no attack allowed), win or lose. Attacking those who has red flag would give you bonus. Attacking orange flag would follow the same rule as now.
Think about new player who gets attacked by no reason, and it costs them 2h * 1 energy * 1 hero. And no, you stronger people would not spare newbies. I'm sure about it.
Is that enough to address your concern mate?

<@268222156603654147>
Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:36 pm

My suggestion is that when a player challenages you and you are in your own territory and you flee instead of losing energy you get a 5 minute surrender debuff.

If you flee a duel in enemy lands you still lose energy as normal and still get the five minute debuff. This stops players from running back and trying again to snipe or attempt to attack a castle.

If you are in unclaimed land and flee a duel it's just energy loss.

Also if you accept a duel you must field the power requirement you have to meet for your own castle level.

So for example if a castle 9 challenages a castle 8 the 9 must field 4700 as they do already in current game but the 8 has to field 4000 power.

This change makes i so people will stop fielding just heroes and actually play the game instead of not playing.

Thoughts ?