Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Mummies

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:39 pm

What is the difference between bronze mummy and gold? No new skills, only increased stats. Can they bring back higher tier skeletons and anything else? A little weak :/

They need little buf ;-;
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

Zuri
Squire
Squire

Re: Mummies

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Bronze troops have a hard time resurrecting silver and gold troops. Silver can easily resurrect troops of its quality and level (or lower). Gold, same as silver but has an easier time resurrecting gold troops.
I can't recommend gold mummies cause 'Mass resurrect' from the Academy doesn't seem to work for me, plus you really only need silver to amass armies.

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:36 am

Then mummies is really weak, they can only resurrecting and nothing else, no dmg in battle and vaule, only recruit new weak skeletons units.

I think mummies need others skills, something like a curse, debuff or morale reducer.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:52 pm

i agree that of all gold units, mummies are super under-powered.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Sargon
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:09 am

They aren't meant to be used in pvp or seige. Just use silver mummies in PVE against humanoid dungeons to get free silver ravagers and acolytes. You can easily fill up your wall with silver troops for no cost. I get around 40-50 units a day from doing this, between rank 6 and 9. The acolytes are especially good since they will seriously deter people from raiding you. They will do a lot of damage on defense, and you can easily have 30+ squads of them on your wall (FOR FREE). The for free part is a big deal since you can't afford to waste rare resources in this game.

Gold mummies are useless to have. You can make them to use up blood diamonds which lich does not use, and then put them in your wall, but you're way better off swapping human for a few days and dumping reds into gold or silver cavs for your wall.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:56 am

Sargon wrote:
They aren't meant to be used in pvp or seige. Just use silver mummies in PVE against humanoid dungeons to get free silver ravagers and acolytes. You can easily fill up your wall with silver troops for no cost. I get around 40-50 units a day from doing this, between rank 6 and 9. The acolytes are especially good since they will seriously deter people from raiding you. They will do a lot of damage on defense, and you can easily have 30+ squads of them on your wall (FOR FREE). The for free part is a big deal since you can't afford to waste rare resources in this game.

Gold mummies are useless to have. You can make them to use up blood diamonds which lich does not use, and then put them in your wall, but you're way better off swapping human for a few days and dumping reds into gold or silver cavs for your wall.

yep, what every lich does, but why make a gold unit of the game so useless?

Rufio 54 - Crown Prince

Sargon
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:44 pm

dorianGREY wrote:
Sargon wrote:

yep, what every lich does, but why make a gold unit of the game so useless?

Note sure. You could say the same thing about all 3 undead units. They are total trash as gold units since they die too often. Lich really only uses scorps and spiders as a result. Mummies on humanoid pve for free silver, but before that buff, i never used anything but just gold spiders in pve lol. very linear race, but we are fortunate that scorps and spiders are very strong.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:38 pm

My army of X silver ranger skeletons I got for free disagree (also I'm castle 17) battle them high level camps in high level areas rez bronze and silver high level troops plunder for days win more carry harder. :)
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 am

Anyone know if they get some buffs? Mummies really need something else, not only resurrection. Silver and gold priests have new skills, why Mummies dont?

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:55 am

Nekrinius wrote:
Anyone know if they get some buffs? Mummies really need something else, not only resurrection. Silver and gold priests have new skills, why Mummies dont?

lilith does not care about undead. apparently a necromances best skill is not his command of undead legions, it is his ability to tame spiders and scorpions...

Rufio 54 - Crown Prince