Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:30 pm

qaswex wrote:

Art of Jacques confirmed.

Last
Squire
Squire

Re: Jacques and overall hero balance in duels

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Lvl 30 hero vs 18-19 confirmed... This nija guy sux in pvp. Video only proof how combined mech - spider army rox. Spider lings shouldnt draw agro as first as this broked this guy in duel. Nerf lings agro and issue solved. Lvl ur hero to lvl 30 so u can counter jaq with viron or avalon or elena summons...

Mediocre
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Jacques is broken and it does need a nerf. But if Lilith games is making good money with him I'm pretty sure he's not going to get need that soon. I was actually thinking of spend money on this game, but not like this.

qaswex
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Last wrote:
Lvl 30 hero vs 18-19 confirmed... This nija guy sux in pvp. Video only proof how combined mech - spider army rox. Spider lings shouldnt draw agro as first as this broked this guy in duel. Nerf lings agro and issue solved. Lvl ur hero to lvl 30 so u can counter jaq with viron or avalon or elena summons...

That may be true that he had a higher level hero and a better team composition, but that's not my main issue. The main issue is the second replay where our rank 1 player gets so easily taken out. When you are in a siege you don't have any jaq, virion, avalon or Elena to summon counter, you're just fked. No castle can stop him

shyke
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Last wrote:

The duel I'll admit is pretty brutally bad no turtle for drums and a few miss plays but a jacques doing that to a pure gold garrison? That's not defensible in anyway, sure the units in the garrison aren't the best combination but it is still full gold no hero should kill so much of it on their own in any way.

Before you get your pitchforks out i'm saying the golden garrison he had is exceedingly trash against ranged damage he would've done a lot better in this certain case if he didn't have feathers on the ground and had more swords instead to help soak jacques' damage but still a single hero shouldn't destroy a gold garrison like that. A lot of people and I have been saying for weeks he needs to be removed and changed in a very big way it literally is art of jacques at the moment anything you do can be hard countered by jacques he negates too many portions of the game for just being on the field and it is so frustrating.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Last wrote:

Nerf lings aggro and issue is solved? Did you even watch the second replay?

Smierc
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Last wrote:

In my defense (I am in the first clip) I was experimenting with ninja ui since this was shortly after the Raman update. Secondly he is only level 30 because he has been reigning unopposed for weeks. I feel like your comments are extremely shortsighted. “Dur he is bad at pvp, dur 30>20” maybe should think about things a little bit more deeply than this number is bigger than that.

SirLolwutz
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Another problem is the potions. Because by now everyone has such a big stockpile, Jaques van be fielded non-stop. The 3 energy cost is no barrier whatsoever anymore.

Weiss
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Yes, I think Jacques with all the extra energy potions has become too annoying. Plus, he can be loaded up with many XP cards from the Void to become very powerful in the early game.

I know it's annoying to talk about balance too much, but this does seem like a big issue, at least on younger servers like mine.

ASTA
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Please fix, try to defend my kingdom and guy just drops Jacques and one bronze army and puts 24 of my gold troops in the hospital and I was 60 more power than him. Also since you are giving out Energy positions like candy I have over 300 there is no downside of three energy costs. I am willing to spend money have spent over $200 but will not continue if this continues. also, my heroes 4 over 22 his was 25. Edit might as well wait for Blizzards upcoming RTS mobile game if this continues as they know how to create a lasting franchise it's about the balance that's why they are around for 25 years. Let's see how long this will be up?