LookingFresh
Squire
Squire

Old Servers

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:22 am

I was wondering if there was any plans to be made about old servers? In my server (47) resources are very hard to come by, the only way to make higher end troops is by carts. Raiding a castle maximum gives 15 of a rare resource which doesn't pay for even the cost of trying to take on a castle.
It seems to be difficult to keep old servers alive when one gold scorpion unit costs over 250 mithril which is about 2 days of carts when on a new server units cost 5 mithril and is way more easy to obtain.

Thoughts?

SilentNSly
Squire
Squire

Re: Old Servers

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:35 am

Restart on a newer server
Realm: S61
Kingdom: Athaly
House: Immortals
Player: Crystal Dawn

WackAMole
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Restarting on a new server does not solve the problem for the actual paying customers that have invested in the game.

LookingFresh
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:56 pm

WackAMole wrote:
Restarting on a new server does not solve the problem for the actual paying customers that have invested in the game.

Agreed and all your progress is lost meaning all your work is for nothing.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:07 pm

The comment was made somewhere on the forums that they don't want to encourage new players to join old servers because there is a huge power gap for people joining. This to me is a weak excuse for not being able to solve a problem of smaller players being farmed by larger ones.

To me the devs need to do 2 main things -

Encourage hitting of higher players, explaining the borrow system to people early on and also increasing what you can raid from players with more power than you, forcing players who want to whale aggressively to also defend themselves.

They need to encourage fresh blood to old servers and stop this nonsense of endless server releases. I thought 100 and they might be satisfied to look after and bolster the community that had come, but its getting weary watching the daily releases of servers, while my servers slowly disappear up a non-distinguishable list of servers. All the servers I play on now but 102 are what you would classify as 'dead' and waiting for something to happen. This is a plague to the community that loves this game and the devs need to really give us some clear feedback.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok