9nines
Knight
Knight

Question on troop loans/defence

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Three questions for those smarter than me...

#1 Troops loaned- If I am dwarf and I loan troops to a human,do the troops fight with my upgrades or do they revert to stock troops due to race difference?
#2 Defence of ally- Do troops defend with my upgrade a house member?
#3 Loaned troops- If #1 is stock due to race difference,if I was to loan say dwarf to dwarf,would the ally upgrades take over then?

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Question on troop loans/defence

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:28 pm

#1 - Usually it doesn't carry out the stat upgrades, but it does on the skill upgrades (E.g attack speed %, etc.) But recently I had this one situation where it carried out the stats, so I'm not sure if Lilith is changing things or what. Just keep an eye, I'm sure you'll be able to update yourself with this. Just tap on the HP/Attack Stats to see if there are additional stats once you borrowed them.

#2 - Yes.

#3 - This I'm not sure, but if I have to answer. It will still be based on his upgrades, not yours.

9nines
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:30 pm

So if #3 is correct then a way to power defend would be to have rakans defend each other as the 30% buff at lv7

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:46 am

9nines wrote:
So if #3 is correct then a way to power defend would be to have rakans defend each other as the 30% buff at lv7

If both of you have those buffs, yes. But take note that only his buffs apply to his units. So, if let's say you have most of your units deployed. The 30% bonus will only kick in for his units even if you have the same type of Rakkan units, it's not shared as both of you have separate research tree.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:24 am

I'm pretty sure loaned troops keep their owner's stats (from their research tree) but normaly benefit from your deployed heroes's skills.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:45 am

^Hero skills yeah. The buff we're talking about is the 30% loaned/defend academy upgrade.

9nines
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Shu wrote:
^Hero skills yeah. The buff we're talking about is the 30% loaned/defend academy upgrade.

guess its time to tell all my rakan house mates to get that upgrade for turtles and archers lol :D turtle wall on defence,just no jaqs plz