Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Server for english speaking nations possible?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 am

ServerOneHundred wrote:
Just wanted to let you know many people have played with Zinek's crew on 100.

They do not care about anyone else only themselves. They migrate only if it benefits them and after 3 weeks into the game they will do whatever they can to survive. They also abuse the shield bug and have massive loot (one of them has over 1mill of every resource right now by using farm accounts)

I just wanted to let people know before jumping in to play with these people... You have been warned.

I'm sure i will get a rebuttal, just remember they have destroyed 2 kingdoms on the same server at this point with their antics.

You say that without knowing anything. While we played on purple we continued to be belittled and verbally abused by members of the other houses as we did everything in our power to help them. We captured all of the large cities for them. We captued all of the medium cities minus griffenhold for every house. We came to the defence of every city when it was attacked. We gave postions on the kings court to other houses before our own house. I didn't even have a position until I migrated. I didn't even have a middle city tile.

You acuse me of looking out for only myself? Yea after three weeks of insults and being demanded to give others the world.

We handed large cities to every house before we got one ourselves. The kingdom wasn't even going to allow us to have one. So we had to just go and take it ourselves. Many things happened behind closed doors to hide it all from spies so the only parts you saw were what was in kingdom chat after we migrated.

We left the kingdom to prove to everyone how much they needed us and no one cared we left they insulted us and said gold riddance. A few days later they regretted their actions. So yes please tell me more about how I betrayed the kingdom that betrayed me and insulted me on a daily basis. A kingdom that said I was nothing and I deserve nothing and that my house is trash and they didn't need us. So we left.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

ServerOneHundred
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Do not let these people fool you, that is all im saying. Just for arguments sake at this moment in time most of dark blue have quit now after royal joined. Forgot about their excuses for a second and think, if you start playing with them and they migrate because of some differences within the kingdom, they are going to be taking 10mill+ power with them most likely, do you want to be on a server where a house that has done this before has the power to swing the server in such a huge way? Migration is suppose to help little guys go to other kingdoms, not entire houses of 12M+ power swing the server in any direction they see fit.

ServerOneHundred
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:02 pm

Oh and btw, there was a russian house initially on our server(They already left), and he warned people about Royal from the 2nd day. This means they have done this before.

Fool me once, shame on me... Fool me twice....well you get the idea.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Nothing personal serveronehundred , but each person is free to play as they see fit and doing the best for their house is not a selfish choice , since as zinek said the rest of the kingdom didnt fit on what he expects from a kingdom , a kingdom shouldnt have to rely on a single house either , and if they do they get what they desearve
Changing kingdom isnt there to help anyone nor for big or small changes , kingdom change is there for whoever wants to change and for whatever reason they have , dont bring personal hate and difamation to the forum

Hoffman72510
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Don’t know why Shu feels the need to argue any and all threads but the Chinese/new servers are a serious problem for anyone unwilling to spend a fortune and don’t speak Chinese. It’s more than a translation issue, which by the way is garbage as the words are translated but usually out of dialect, context and order. As I said however that is secondary to the real issue, having fun and being able to compete without spending a fortune.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 pm

and their comunity and culture is different from ours so sometimes it gets a bit troublesome to work with them

Kryton13
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:34 pm

I am hoping that when the server merges come we can get to choose a language preference. That would be nice.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Don’t know why Shu feels the need to argue any and all threads but the Chinese/new servers are a serious problem for anyone unwilling to spend a fortune and don’t speak Chinese. It’s more than a translation issue, which by the way is garbage as the words are translated but usually out of dialect, context and order. As I said however that is secondary to the real issue, having fun and being able to compete without spending a fortune.

You should quote me next time so I can reply to you faster. Which post on this topic that made a hint that I want to argue?

I don't speak Chinese and I don't see the language as a problem. You realize that the topic is about a player having a hard time communicating so I told him that the translation is fine enough for people to be able to communicate in-game.

If you all have been complaining about the Chinese players in general and not the language barrier, you guys are just venting out and probably at the wrong topic to begin with.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Yea to add onto what shu said try posting here viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13829 if you are complaining in general about the behaviour of the Chinese playerbase and not the language barrier.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293