SirLolwutz
Squire
Squire

Alchemy Stones

Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:08 pm

They are a problem for me as I always seem to be running out of them! :)

Hereby a request to be able to buy them or add them as an uncommon or rare chest/dungeon reward. Also, if I could buy them in the shop or trade resources for them I would happily do it (not talking about Linari)!

Currently I buy any item in the shop that can be purchased with gold to break it down into stones.

Also, like most players I am sitting on a huge stockpile of mana. The new Rakan race has a nice mana expenditure but that unfortunately does not help players like me who play Dwarf and have no use for mana.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to be able to forge Alchemy Stones at the crafting building at an exchange rate of 1 stone for 500 mana? That would create a nice sink for players to put their mana in. Also, to balance things perhaps make it so that only 50 or 100 stones per day can be created this way.

It might not seem like aloy but in the long run it would help players like me (who have no use for mana) quite a bit!

Kryton13
Knight
Knight

Re: Alchemy Stones

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Having them drop from quests would be amazing. + 1
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Shu
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Having them drop from quests would be amazing. + 1

This.

While I like the exchange/creation of the Alchemy Stones for Elixir. 500 for 1 is too much. You need 4 million elixirs for 1 divine item. But yeah, I'm sure Lilith will balance it out once they get the idea.

SirLolwutz
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Balance is the key.
Mana is currently a nonspendable resource so high level players have loads of it. Any less than 100 per 1 would be too unbalancing I think. 500 was just a number off the top of my head.

Dazed
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:26 am

After some testing the average free loot works out to be about 100shards per every 20 lvls per day , so roughly 4-500 daily if u got full clear to 80. 3k+ a week round about. So the top tier items is bout 3 weeks of shard savings per item.
There was lots of crying for an end game , i guess u got it. Dont forget to keep ya patron going while waiting months for the required shards....

Shu
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:46 am

Crafting is so much fun, hopefully they give out more source of Alchemy Stones. The 12 hour shop isn't helping too much if only they can convert some higher items to sell as Gold aside from adding other features for us to farm.

sunbow
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:25 pm

+1 we need more stones.

the game mechanics require to craft the same items over and over (stats can vary a lot and you can get flawless versions)

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:12 pm

As much as I agree with you all. I will have to disagree. This argument is akin to diablo three and how the end game ancient legendaries are to rare lol.

Craft full legendary gear for your heroes first then work on your divines slowly. They are overpowered and are designed to be super late game items.

I say that as I plan to build divine items as quickly as possible on server 1111 lol. I shall give it a test and see how hard it is. I have not run out of shards yet on server 100 but then again I can't craft any divines as I put my cards evenly across most of my mainly used heroes as I didn't expect this feature to be so unforgiving lol.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:46 am

Zinek wrote:
As much as I agree with you all. I will have to disagree. This argument is akin to diablo three and how the end game ancient legendaries are to rare lol.

Craft full legendary gear for your heroes first then work on your divines slowly. They are overpowered and are designed to be super late game items.

I say that as I plan to build divine items as quickly as possible on server 1111 lol. I shall give it a test and see how hard it is. I have not run out of shards yet on server 100 but then again I can't craft any divines as I put my cards evenly across most of my mainly used heroes as I didn't expect this feature to be so unforgiving lol.

Don't tell me you're not aiming for Flawless Divines?

Bhaphomet
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:55 am

to be honest its good that it is a SLOW progress ... and even better that you cant BUY yourself to the top in this regard.

and you alrdy get stones from dailies, as you get items there ...

only thing I dont like about the crafting system is that you cant see what stats you need to craft them in the royal library where you buy schematics for items ... thats plain stupid ... you buy a schematic for a high honor cost just to realize once you have bought it that you cant build it, cause you either dont have the schematic for the predecessor item which is needed to craft it or your heroes simply lack the stats ... that sucks. I want to know what is needed to craft the item BEFORE I buy the schematic.