Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Alchemy Stones

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:
As much as I agree with you all. I will have to disagree. This argument is akin to diablo three and how the end game ancient legendaries are to rare lol.

Craft full legendary gear for your heroes first then work on your divines slowly. They are overpowered and are designed to be super late game items.

I say that as I plan to build divine items as quickly as possible on server 1111 lol. I shall give it a test and see how hard it is. I have not run out of shards yet on server 100 but then again I can't craft any divines as I put my cards evenly across most of my mainly used heroes as I didn't expect this feature to be so unforgiving lol.

Don't tell me you're not aiming for Flawless Divines?

I'm not aiming for them. They are just an added bonus you can work towards after you complete your normal items. Anyone who's making a swift strike dagger 100 times before making 6 items for every hero first is wasting their stones in my opinion. Once you have every hero with legendaries/ divines then start crafting on repeat. Not before.

In diablo I don't aim for ancient primal legendaries before I get a full legendary set or a full ancient set. Just enjoy the fact that we have an added layer of power and we have something to work towards or be happy you got that small power boost by getting lucky.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Zinek wrote:
I'm not aiming for them. They are just an added bonus you can work towards after you complete your normal items. Anyone who's making a swift strike dagger 100 times before making 6 items for every hero first is wasting their stones in my opinion. Once you have every hero with legendaries/ divines then start crafting on repeat. Not before.

In diablo I don't aim for ancient primal legendaries before I get a full legendary set or a full ancient set. Just enjoy the fact that we have an added layer of power and we have something to work towards or be happy you got that small power boost by getting lucky.

No one says we've been doing it like the way you said it. But just do the math, you will still need a lot of Alchemy Stones for a full set even without Flawless.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:

No one says we've been doing it like the way you said it. But just do the math, you will still need a lot of Alchemy Stones for a full set even without Flawless.

Well from what I've been reading on the forums thus far it certainly does sound like people are crafting 10+ swift strike daggers and complaining they didn't get a divine flawless version.

I agreee the whole system for requirements to craft should be looked at again. The stat requirements are to high and the cost for divine items for stones is to high for most. Having epics at 600 and legendaries at 1200 and divines at 2400 stones to craft would help a lot
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Zinek wrote:
Well from what I've been reading on the forums thus far it certainly does sound like people are crafting 10+ swift strike daggers and complaining they didn't get a divine flawless version.

I agreee the whole system for requirements to craft should be looked at again. The stat requirements are to high and the cost for divine items for stones is to high for most. Having epics at 600 and legendaries at 1200 and divines at 2400 stones to craft would help a lot

I see, I guess that clarifies things up. But yeah I actually don't mind if you disagree to their ideas to begin with. I was just curious on how your point of view on flawless divines are.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 pm

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:

I see, I guess that clarifies things up. But yeah I actually don't mind if you disagree to their ideas to begin with. I was just curious on how your point of view on flawless divines are.

My point of view is there should be hard to acquire items because the Void will only take you so far. but If you want that perfect hero set then you have to reach for the stars. I'm sure they will make it easier as time goes on as developers usually do as time goes on more players hit that wall, and complain about said wall and something happens to weaken that wall, through power creep or nerfs.

Shu
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:50 am

Zinek wrote:
My point of view is there should be hard to acquire items because the Void will only take you so far. but If you want that perfect hero set then you have to reach for the stars. I'm sure they will make it easier as time goes on as developers usually do as time goes on more players hit that wall, and complain about said wall and something happens to weaken that wall, through power creep or nerfs.

Understandable, but when you're actually crafting you have to admit that it's really fun to do. And having to get so many stones for weeks just to craft 1 Divine isn't really fun at all since there are currently tons off good items for us to make and added 5 heroes for us to gear. Not to mention that they can expand it by adding more items from the upcoming updates.

Recipes from the Void are pure RNG and are not difficult to get from the current system, so basically we just drool ourselves with the available items. This is a mobile game, people may come and go as fast compare to PC games. So, I don't think we should compare D3, while I understand your passion for the game. Grinding alchemy stones for weeks may seemingly not be as attractive for everyone. Well it's actually not grinding since there's a fix amount of energy we can use and limited items we can get for a day to convert as stones. So, basically we can't grind from the first place.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:10 am

Shu wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Understandable, but when you're actually crafting you have to admit that it's really fun to do. And having to get so many stones for weeks just to craft 1 Divine isn't really fun at all since there are currently tons off good items for us to make and added 5 heroes for us to gear. Not to mention that they can expand it by adding more items from the upcoming updates.

Recipes from the Void are pure RNG and are not difficult to get from the current system, so basically we just drool ourselves with the available items. This is a mobile game, people may come and go as fast compare to PC games. So, I don't think we should compare D3, while I understand your passion for the game. Grinding alchemy stones for weeks may seemingly not be as attractive for everyone. Well it's actually not grinding since there's a fix amount of energy we can use and limited items we can get for a day to convert as stones. So, basically we can't grind from the first place.

I wouldn't say weeks, as its 3-4k for a divine and I get 400-800 stones a day so in the worst case thats 10 days for one item which yea isnt very nice, in shortest thats 4 days. I think 4 days is fair. I do agree with you it could use more tweaking I just know how these things end up, we start with Burning crusader level of gating for raids and then we end up with Wrath of the lich king levels of requirements (zero) to get to the end game haha.

I do believe I am on a higher seat than most players and I probably play an efficient level of play for acquiring Alch Stones. I dust everything I wont use and I think ahead days in advanced of what items need to be where.

But I am not most players so I can definitely agree the numbers to craft can be lowered. I did suggest to the devs directly to take another look at them.

As you pointed out earlier with the 35 magic 55 stamina caster item and then the 42 might 65 stamina weapon, items like these are just outrageous and no "normal" player will ever get these items unless they tailor their account to that single item which again no "normal" player would do so.

For that reason I requested the them to evaluate the requirements to craft the items, unfortunately I have not had any word back.

Shu
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 am

Zinek wrote:
I wouldn't say weeks, as its 3-4k for a divine and I get 400-800 stones a day so in the worst case thats 10 days for one item which yea isnt very nice, in shortest thats 4 days. I think 4 days is fair. I do agree with you it could use more tweaking I just know how these things end up, we start with Burning crusader level of gating for raids and then we end up with Wrath of the lich king levels of requirements (zero) to get to the end game haha.

I do believe I am on a higher seat than most players and I probably play an efficient level of play for acquiring Alch Stones. I dust everything I wont use and I think ahead days in advanced of what items need to be where.

But I am not most players so I can definitely agree the numbers to craft can be lowered. I did suggest to the devs directly to take another look at them.

As you pointed out earlier with the 35 magic 55 stamina caster item and then the 42 might 65 stamina weapon, items like these are just outrageous and no "normal" player will ever get these items unless they tailor their account to that single item which again no "normal" player would do so.

For that reason I requested the them to evaluate the requirements to craft the items, unfortunately I have not had any word back.

I'm a hoarder so I don't dust everything. I keep a line of the same item to prepare for zombie apocalypse. And just to consider as a handicap. It's nice that we have our own specialty.

Lilith must be very busy themselves. I guess we just have to wait, but your effort and passion for the game is commendable.

9nines
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:13 pm

If they did alch stones for elixir,i wouldnt be able to bring myself to do it :( my rakans must stay drunk or else they will know waitresses make more than them...

Shu
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:50 am

It's always welcome if they can drop in daily quests like Kryton says. While Rakan stays drunk, hopefully they could implement new features that uses elixir for other races.