Flicker5
Squire
Squire

Human race and Tiadrin questions.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:11 am

Hello, Im new in game ( 28k power ) then I have some questions.
I bought Tiadrin ( I really liked her style ), and wanna know if she's any good, also, in most of her skills it says "deal additional bonus damage to undead units". When it say undead units, does it mean Lich race OR undead units itself?

About human race, I wanna know what's the best human tank ( like scorpions in Lich race ), well, would be good if any of you guys could send me images from all human units. Oh and i want know how can i recruit them.

Also my server is quite bad, it has a LOT of Chinese guys ( Im not complaining about them ), what make difficult communication between us, and it has very few English speakers, I don't want to leave it because its unhealthy and I already bought Patron and Tiadrin so.... I hope you devs can make a better player distribution between servers.I believe in you.

Also wish me luck, I joined Icarum, and its the smallest and weakest kingdom and Neferak is crushing us.

Shu
Baron
Baron

Re: Human race and Tiadrin questions.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:34 am

It means undead units. Skeletons, Acolytes, Mummies. Hardly any Lich players use them in PvP, but I'm sure some of the Lich players will have to use them for their defense since they are cheap.

Human tanks are Swordsman and Cavalry. Just select the academy to see all the units available for your race.

Hoffman72510
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:11 am

Tiadrin has grown a lot more useful with the release of the void. Once you read the 3rd tier it’s mostly undead and her aura does work. I suggest gearing her with as much command as possible and maxing her aura.

As for human units I would suggest Calvary+priests with some pike thrown in.

Vriana
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:46 am

I’m thinking about putting the 200% damage to summoned troops on her as well because the aura + that might really do some damage. Also does anyone know of the divine weapon that has a chance to apply stun also applies to abilities?

Flicker5
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:23 am

Shu wrote:
It means undead units. Skeletons, Acolytes, Mummies. Hardly any Lich players use them in PvP, but I'm sure some of the Lich players will have to use them for their defense since they are cheap.

Human tanks are Swordsman and Cavalry. Just select the academy to see all the units available for your race.

Ok thank you, then she's not good at all, since lich players only use spiders and scorpions in pvp reducing her Retribution damage by the half (●__●).... Well Divine light and Glory hammer are good, Sacrifice would be too if we at least could chose where to cast it, I mean its 70% of her hp to the enemy back row keep untouched.....
GREAT DIVINE JUSTICIAR YOU ARE TIADRIN!!!!!!!
( ̄^ ̄).

About the tanks, I don't think cavalry are good tanks, i know they have lots of health but for some reason die too easy. And the academy doesn't show all human units, there are others,like the mounted archer/priest, orcs, berseker..... How can I recruit these? And are they worth?

Oh right. Thank you

Shu
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:52 am

Vriana wrote:
I’m thinking about putting the 200% damage to summoned troops on her as well because the aura + that might really do some damage. Also does anyone know of the divine weapon that has a chance to apply stun also applies to abilities?

It says "Hero Bonus: Attacks have a chance to stun" So, It's safe to say that it doesn't apply to abilities.

Flicker5 wrote:
Ok thank you, then she's not good at all, since lich players only use spiders and scorpions in pvp reducing her Retribution damage by the half (●__●).... Well Divine light and Glory hammer are good, Sacrifice would be too if we at least could chose where to cast it, I mean its 70% of her hp to the enemy back row keep untouched.....
GREAT DIVINE JUSTICIAR YOU ARE TIADRIN!!!!!!!
( ̄^ ̄).

About the tanks, I don't think cavalry are good tanks, i know they have lots of health but for some reason die too easy. And the academy doesn't show all human units, there are others,like the mounted archer/priest, orcs, berseker..... How can I recruit these? And are they worth?

Oh right. Thank you

Tiadrin is an okay hero but not that strong in my opinion.

Just see it this way:
Cavalry (Gold Units) = Burst damage, speed, tanky(morale decrease immunity), 6 units per troop
Cavalry (Silver/Bronze Units) = Burst damage, speed, 6 units per troop

Swordsman (Gold Units) = Sustain(more targets), tanky (morale decrease immunity), 24 units per troop
Swordsman (Silver/Bronze Units) = Sustain(more targets), 24 units per troop

They're both quite tanky, it just depends on the situation of the battle on how will you apply your own strategy.

Academy does show all the human units available for your race, except the ones from the mercenary. You have to check the mercenary structures for yourself unfortunately. They're only usable in early game and you shouldn't rely too much on them since they don't benefit from academy upgrades.

Sargon
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 pm

I'd say that Tiadrin is severely underrated. If you look at her damage after a duel again even humans, its usually second to only Jaques. She accomplishes two major things that probably get overlooked. One, she deals constant damage to all enemy units. This dampens morale gains on humans quite a bit since they are constantly taking damage. Two, she provides massive heals to your own heros, further preventing morale boosts off of hero kills. Both of these things require ZERO user input so she doesn't compete with your ability timers. If you think to a typical duel, how many of your heros do exactly nothing since you don't have the time to use their abilities? You could swap any of them out with Tiadrin and get the passive value.

Vriana
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am

Is there a trinket to boost her damage aura?

Shu
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 am

Vriana wrote:
Is there a trinket to boost her damage aura?

I haven't seen one, the only new one I saw was for Glory Hammer. But you can play with other item bonuses to increase their skill effectiveness.

Hiems
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Tiadrin is good if you plan to spend on her (and on spending I mean spending a lot). If not, then she's the worst hero you could get by far. It's 8 or 80, she's strong or she's garbage tier only ahead of Rufio.

About the human units, it depends on your setup. Horses are tanky but they need to be placed carefully and have a good support from your heroes or your own units. I wouldn't recommend a formation with too many horses if you have Tiadrin because the idea here is making the battle last longer so her aura can do some damage to the enemy backline and horses are made for burst purposes, while they're tanky you will find out that they moral break easily if you're not near a moral chain (besides gold horses, obviously). If I had a strong Tiadrin, I would probably run a full backline of priests with 4-6 swordsman on the front and middle, heroes on the far back.