Mystery
Squire
Squire

Understanding crafting crucial item p1

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Does morale boost item stack?
So if you are not sure about understanding the Morale boost item, here's a look:
https://youtu.be/-2rWDzor0tM

I am playing as Human race, my Elena, Rufio, and Avalon all have the Commander's Claymore items that allow my army to start the battle with higher morale. And also in the video, my Virion has the Vanquisher's Aegis set increase allies' morale. So the thing is I personally think that "effect does not stack" means that effect does not stack for only one hero. For instance, if my Virion wears a Vanquisher's Aegis set and a Commander's Claymore, the morale boost ability won't stack on the same hero.

And the calculation is simple, one hero = 2 allies morales boost. As you can see the last 2 battle in the video, with 4 heroes you can have 8 morale boost groups which are definitely insane. Just simply imagine that the combination of Bloodlust, Virion'Crusader Shield which reduces the damage taken up to 30%(lv6), Vega' Favor of the Sungod you can see how this is going for the late game. I don't have a chance to create more Commander's Claymore to test if it can boost for the whole army coz each Claymore cost you about 3k Alchemy Stone. And if it does, say good luck, have fun to your enemy legion :')

Advantages: PVP, siege battle (bronze vs golden, ie: Spearman (IX) + Morale boost + Heal + Shield > Templar (X) ),...
So, basically, it does stack together.
If you do like my video, please gimme a thumbs up. I'll appreciate it.
If you need help, please drop a comment below and I am happy to help. Thanks for watching :')
Sv72_Bardport_MYsteRy

P/s: English is not my native language, so if you don't mind, just mute the voice :')
Last edited by Mystery on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MYsteRy-s72
LegendaryCalvary-16

Shu
Baron
Baron

Re: Understanding crafting crucial item p1

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:02 pm

They say it shouldn't do that and that it's a bug. But we'll see if there will be a fix or not. Thanks for the video.

ProGamer
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:27 pm

i have tested claymore and doesnt work anymore. so wasted a lot of runes because of you :/

ProGamer
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:28 pm

i have 4 heroes claymore and i dont see such excellent boost. maximum 1 or 2 units gets boost

Mystery
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:56 pm

ProGamer wrote:
i have 4 heroes claymore and I dont see such excellent boost. maximum 1 or 2 units gets boost

@Progamer Probably you are not doing the right thing. Here's a screenshot I just took from my cell phone. I am using the same formation in the video with only two hero Virion and Rufio. And there are 4 groups which have the Morale boost effect at the start of the battle. However, if the developer said that it's a bug then I would not recommend you to craft that thing more than one. Btw, if you lucky enough, you can recycle that 4 Orange items to create a new one that fits your heroes, or maybe even a stronger item that allows you to crush your enemies.
https://imgur.com/a/G672o
Cheers,
MYsteRy-s72
LegendaryCalvary-16

ProGamer
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Mystery wrote:
ProGamer wrote:
i have 4 heroes claymore and I dont see such excellent boost. maximum 1 or 2 units gets boost

@Progamer Probably you are not doing the right thing. Here's a screenshot I just took from my cell phone. I am using the same formation in the video with only two hero Virion and Rufio. And there are 4 groups which have the Morale boost effect at the start of the battle. However, if the developer said that it's a bug then I would not recommend you to craft that thing more than one. Btw, if you lucky enough, you can recycle that 4 Orange items to create a new one that fits your heroes, or maybe even a stronger item that allows you to crush your enemies.
https://imgur.com/a/G672o
Cheers,

damn so formation does matter :D i was not aware of that

Proeliator
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:14 am

Mystery I watched your video but I believe you may be getting the morale boost from the 3 piece set item and then the claymore but not all the additional claymores. I noticed in your video you didn't get the addition morale boost until you added Virion to your formation at the end. So the does not stack probably applies to the same item type but not to two separate unique items with the same ability.

Test it though and get back to us.

m3ll3n
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:10 am

I have claymore on my virion and vanquisher set on my tiadrin and I am only getting 2 boosts, made a formation almost exactly the same as OP

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:36 am

m3ll3n wrote:
I have claymore on my virion and vanquisher set on my tiadrin and I am only getting 2 boosts, made a formation almost exactly the same as OP

Have you tried using multiple claymores on other heroes? If you don't have it now, I don't advice you to try it as it might have been changed already. Unless someone confirms that it still works.

Mystery
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:57 am

Proeliator wrote:
Mystery I watched your video but I believe you may be getting the morale boost from the 3 piece set item and then the claymore but not all the additional claymores. I noticed in your video you didn't get the addition morale boost until you added Virion to your formation at the end. So the does not stack probably applies to the same item type but not to two separate unique items with the same ability.

Test it though and get back to us.

I am happy to hear feedback and thanks for your sharing @Proeliator. Probably you're right. However, in some cases, there's a small chance that double Claymore can boost morale like 2 heroes without formation will have a small chance to boost 3 groups (not 2 groups in the vid). I was looking for that vid last night in order to take a screenshot but I could find it nowhere. And also, the formation does matter.
Unfortunately, Morale boost ability has been nerfed and this skill only buffs 2 armies at maximum. :(
Well, at least Human races have their own heyday!
G'day!
Mys
MYsteRy-s72
LegendaryCalvary-16