Mystery
Squire
Squire

Re: Understanding crafting crucial item p1

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:00 am

Shu wrote:
m3ll3n wrote:
I have claymore on my virion and vanquisher set on my tiadrin and I am only getting 2 boosts, made a formation almost exactly the same as OP

Have you tried using multiple claymores on other heroes? If you don't have it now, I don't advice you to try it as it might have been changed already. Unless someone confirms that it still works.

Ye, they've changed it and there's no way I can test :') That's an OP ability for human races.
MYsteRy-s72
LegendaryCalvary-16

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Mystery wrote:
Ye, they've changed it and there's no way I can test :') That's an OP ability for human races.

Now I can understand why some of the human race on my server popped Stage 80 before the fix.

Mystery
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:41 am

For those who currently own multiple Commander's Claymore and Vanquished Set, dont recycle it. The first time it wont work, give it a try and you will see magic happen. Note that the maximum effect i've tested is on 2x Commander's Claymore AND a Vanquished Set so dont split it or add some ingredients. (Formula of the half blood prince book) .
Here's a look:
https://youtu.be/CZq8eWWJDYY
Last edited by Mystery on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
MYsteRy-s72
LegendaryCalvary-16

Maebius
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:04 am

I can confirm that you can get more than the supposed limit of two morale boosts on the start of the fight.
I have the set and a claymore (on another character) and regularly see that happen, but I cannot say it is because I have two of them or that it's supposed to happen anyway and the whole 2 unit "limit" is just an assumption.
Or maybe the "does not stack" is per hero and having them on different ones is working as intended. (wouldn't be surpised if that's the case)
Also, everything seems to matter for morale boosts, especialy troop level difference, killing giant units, summons.
(summoning near your troops increases the chance of you getting a boost and summoning on enemy troops regularly makes them lose morale)