Dazed
Knight
Knight

Re: Immune to Pillage - FarmVille Bubble Simulator?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:36 pm

If only the outraged community could get a response from the dev confirming the mistake of bringing this system in. With the long timers now back on the daily quests there is nothing to do but ponder how good the game was few patches bak when resources and raiding were apart of the game...

Blacklegionary
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 am

Play in a new server, left your wall at level 1 and you are completely immune to plunder. It's a great new strategy invented by Lilith

In their Facebook page, there was already a suggustion to lower the shield Cooldown instead of this crappy auto-shield. Beside, new players need a system to catch up with old players not some bull crap like that.

Icecream
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:20 am

+1

Should allow 1 time pillage then kicks in (if it has to be). Not a big fan of auto-shield - this is suppose to be a reality game

Carogna
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:28 am

I lost energy.. risk troops
I get rss for all the siege...
And them nothing
Auto shield pops up
At least leave the first loot and them autoshield...
This is a joke
I w8 Happy to the rss that i siege
And zero
Dwarf realm 52

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Yea. My house and I have extensive testing trying to figure out how the auto shield works and the best we have come up with is. It sometimes procs and sometimes doesn't. There seems to be no pattern to it at all.

We attack with the same plunder force against open walls against different level walls multiple times and there seems to be no pattern.

The one piece of information I found is the greater the defence the less likely the shield is to proc. I killed a full gold wall and stole over 100k in one attack which was over a quarter of the players resources and no shield proc. but if I attacked open walls and did the same thing it would most likely proc.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Dazed
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:48 pm

The bubble is no more , well atleast for the moment. Definatley confirmed. Thank You!

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Dazed wrote:
The bubble is no more , well atleast for the moment. Definatley confirmed. Thank You!

Really? If so, it's another one of those hidden tweaks they do in the game. They should announce small fixes. Every detail matters. I'm still not sure if I should hit whales at the moment.