Shu
Baron
Baron

Re: Mages with 55 Stamina?

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:35 pm

iphit wrote:
Are you the sensitive type?
I meant dont feel bad every class is having problems with the requirments
And i agreed the requirments are a bit random at times and too high , no idea why did you get hurt
Either way asking for magic in a phsyical hero is the same as asking might on a mage , stamina is either a 2ndary or 3rd main stat in order of priority , therefore asking 55 magic on a gladiator was just dumb since its a 4th stat in priority . I did find an item that needed 55 magic for paladin

Nope, I would prefer the reasonable type. Zinek gets the idea. And no, I don't get hurt. This is a forum and we are free to discuss. I understand you're just giving your opinion and I'm not complaining why you can't understand mine.

Okay, let me draft it for you since you don't see the picture. Mage are primary Magic (60/60) and Secondary in Command (30/30) while the Might is 15/15 and the Stamina is 15/15, when it's asking you to pump 55 Stamina ON the minimum stat is just amazing. To be able to craft something for your class it should interact based on their stat availability/capacity.

When you said it's dumb for me to ask 55 Magic on a Gladiator which has 15/15 Magic I could say the same that it's dumb to ask for 55 Stamina as a Mage. And no, we are not talking about Paladins as they are balanced in stats.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:51 pm

"And i agreed the requirments are a bit random at times and too high" just gonna sadly quote my self and hope you can read it this time.
it's still more dumb to ask magic on a gladiator then stamina on a mage , its as dumb to ask might in a mage as it is to ask magic in a gladiator.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 pm

I still think Virion/Tiadrin or Bane are the best choices as Crafter Bots.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:58 pm

yes and no , if you stack all the stats on them they are able to craft everything so yes , but one its a bad idea to use all stat cards on them , the items that have high requirments come into late game when heroes are usualy maxed on stats , so beside very specific situations where you need magic in stamina on the same item for example , its not exactly a need to work on this heroes and also probably the best choice. Even on the items where it would be easier to use this heroes we can just leave this items for last , with divine items its not hard to get the required stats in any hero , id still go with command for avalon , might sta on jacques , mage on vega

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 pm

iphit wrote:
yes and no , if you stack all the stats on them they are able to craft everything so yes , but one its a bad idea to use all stat cards on them , the items that have high requirments come into late game when heroes are usualy maxed on stats , so beside very specific situations where you need magic in stamina on the same item for example , its not exactly a need to work on this heroes and also probably the best choice. Even on the items where it would be easier to use this heroes we can just leave this items for last , with divine items its not hard to get the required stats in any hero , id still go with command for avalon , might sta on jacques , mage on vega

spend 30 magic 30 stamina 30 might and 30 command on a paladin, doing so unlocks every item some items have +15 to two stats and 5 to a third. I think it is worth it, If i didn't evenly spread my points out (besides stacking magic on vega) I would have a capped virion/Tiadrin right now and craft any item instead I have the ability to craft a few legendaries and no divines xD
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

Shu
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:30 am

iphit wrote:
"And i agreed the requirments are a bit random at times and too high" just gonna sadly quote my self and hope you can read it this time.
it's still more dumb to ask magic on a gladiator then stamina on a mage , its as dumb to ask might in a mage as it is to ask magic in a gladiator.

I definitely can read. But that doesn't mean I can't give out my opinion after you reply. How about we start that I already pin-point out Virion on the first post then you suggested Virion as your reply? Shall I go on and point out how simply you can't read and understand the situation?

Assuming people that they're hurt and sensitive makes me wanna think if you're really trying to help on the situation you simply can't understand or just trying to be a troll from the first place. I don't mind which.

It's not dumb, it's both systematically correct as they're both 15/15, I am proving a point that it's not feasible. If you want to be offensive, maybe the admin(s) need to put you on a leash?

iphit wrote:
stamina is either a 2ndary or 3rd main stat in order of priority , therefore asking 55 magic on a gladiator was just dumb since its a 4th stat in priority

Did you hear yourself? How is it secondary when it's 15/15? Have you played other MMOs? Mages don't tank silly.

Oh? I'm not the one who suggested Might on the Mage so I don't know what you're trying to say to Zinek. So, would you rather have me suggest Command which is also 15/15? Okay then, this is your last chance to prove yourself that you're smart since you've been calling people dumb. Is there any body-armour specifically for Gladiators that requires 55 Command and 35 Stamina? I haven't unlock all of the recipes, so maybe you can tell me smart guy.

I like how you help players though. Calling them dumb without proving your point.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:29 am

Let's take a look if there is an item like that lol

Art of Conquest Item List :

https://goo.gl/sKEXmX

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:36 am

Nope can't find one

iphit
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:13 am

Shu wrote:
iphit wrote:

I definitely can read. But that doesn't mean I can't give out my opinion after you reply. How about we start that I already pin-point out Virion on the first post then you suggested Virion as your reply? Shall I go on and point out how simply you can't read and understand the situation?

Assuming people that they're hurt and sensitive makes me wanna think if you're really trying to help on the situation you simply can't understand or just trying to be a troll from the first place. I don't mind which.

It's not dumb, it's both systematically correct as they're both 15/15, I am proving a point that it's not feasible. If you want to be offensive, maybe the admin(s) need to put you on a leash?

iphit wrote:
stamina is either a 2ndary or 3rd main stat in order of priority , therefore asking 55 magic on a gladiator was just dumb since its a 4th stat in priority

Did you hear yourself? How is it secondary when it's 15/15? Have you played other MMOs? Mages don't tank silly.

Oh? I'm not the one who suggested Might on the Mage so I don't know what you're trying to say to Zinek. So, would you rather have me suggest Command which is also 15/15? Okay then, this is your last chance to prove yourself that you're smart since you've been calling people dumb. Is there any body-armour specifically for Gladiators that requires 55 Command and 35 Stamina? I haven't unlock all of the recipes, so maybe you can tell me smart guy.

I like how you help players though. Calling them dumb without proving your point.

you make everything personal and try to atack people on forums , w hich is fine since i don't really care , but it's pointless to answer so another thread i wont be answering , or i just won't be answering you at all , either way i get that you are a bit narrow minded but just because a stat it's 15/15 , it doesnt mean it's the 4th stat on that hero since it also depends on how much stats can he get from items and how helpful is that stat for said hero.

Shu
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 am

iphit wrote:
you make everything personal and try to atack people on forums , w hich is fine since i don't really care , but it's pointless to answer so another thread i wont be answering , or i just won't be answering you at all , either way i get that you are a bit narrow minded but just because a stat it's 15/15 , it doesnt mean it's the 4th stat on that hero since it also depends on how much stats can he get from items and how helpful is that stat for said hero.

How is it personal when we're talking about the game the whole time? Attacking people on the forums really? then you say it's fine? Which side are you on? Yes, another thread you won't be answering because you low-key admit your defeat. A fine warrior. Commendable.

Narrow-minded huh?
iphit wrote:
just because a stat it's 15/15 , it doesnt mean it's the 4th stat on that hero

Are you having problems accepting that 15/15 is the lowest stat you can pump into a hero? That sounded kinky. You don't seem to understand the balance, the Divine items exist for a reason that you have to go through Legend items first (Could be, or not). Regardless, I added some of the divine items in my example and it's still not enough.

I completely understand that the items are required to reach a certain stat, that's why I gave few examples on my first post, yes?

Uh oh, you missed your chance answering for the Gladiator-item that requires 55 Command and 35 Stamina. Insert coin to continue?