Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mages with 55 Stamina?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 am

Is it possible to reach 55 Stamina as a Mage? There's a craftable item for Mage called Resplendent Vestment Which requires 35 Magic and 55 Stamina.
Magic is no problem as I have 100+
Stamina is currently 15/15

Now let's talk about gears as a Mage.
Base: 15/15 Stamina
Staff: Snake Scepter +5
Cloak: Commander's Cape +2
Headpiece: Helmet of the Dark Samurai +4
Robe: Golden Cape +5
Trinket: Dwarven Tool +7
Total: 46 Stamina

Now let's craft as a Sage
Base: 20/20 Stamina
Staff: Snake Scepter +5
Tome: Gilded Codex +4
Headpiece: Dreamweave Crown +5 OR Burgonet of Redemption +6
Robe: Golden Cape +5
Total: 53~54 Stamina

Almost there. But what the hell, seriously? Anyone can give a better way or is it really messed up? I could try to calculate for Virion since he's 30/30/30/30 But that's too much I need to invest Magic on him just to craft this single item that's not for the character class. The class required to wear it are the ones who should be able to craft them from the first place.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Re: Mages with 55 Stamina?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:59 am

with 55 stamina and 35 magic , you can craft with paladins , virion and tiadrin if stacked they will most likely have high stamina but can also have high magic (35 is not high)
also you used base stats its common to get stats over their base which should help get to the 55 stamina as a sage, as a mage it seems hard

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:08 am

You are forgetting about the divine hand of wisdom item requires 45 command 30 stamina to craft and gives +4 magic +8 stamina and the flawless divine version gives +11 stamina, so switch out the dwarven tool for a hand and you get to 55, or hope you get a dwarfen tool that rolls a +8 stamina stat.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 pm

iphit wrote:
with 55 stamina and 35 magic , you can craft with paladins , virion and tiadrin if stacked they will most likely have high stamina but can also have high magic (35 is not high)
also you used base stats its common to get stats over their base which should help get to the 55 stamina as a sage, as a mage it seems hard

I know, I actually pin-point that one since he has the most balanced stats but he's not worth stacking stats for my situation as a Lich race.

Wyrdii wrote:
You are forgetting about the divine hand of wisdom item requires 45 command 30 stamina to craft and gives +4 magic +8 stamina and the flawless divine version gives +11 stamina, so switch out the dwarven tool for a hand and you get to 55, or hope you get a dwarfen tool that rolls a +8 stamina stat.

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, I did miss that since I was actually expecting the requirements to be more on the Legend items(step by step) like for Rufio where you can reach a decent amount of Might and 80 Stamina without relying too much on Divine items.

With my current stats adding (2) Flawless Hand of Wisdom trinkets in exchange for the (2) Dwarven Tool will make my Mage stats at 54 Stamina, still not enough. It seems that it's possible for the Sage class to do it, but not my Mage where I placed most of the stats. Bummer.

It's disappointing that I have to pump stats for my Sage now and craft tons of Divine just to craft a piece of the set for the Mage. It would be understandable if they did 65 Magic and 35 Stamina. But no, they decide that you should be a half Gladiator and a half Magician for this piece.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Shu wrote:
iphit wrote:

I know, I actually pin-point that one since he has the most balanced stats but he's not worth stacking stats for my situation as a Lich race.

Wyrdii wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, I did miss that since I was actually expecting the requirements to be more on the Legend items(step by step) like for Rufio where you can reach a decent amount of Might and 80 Stamina without relying too much on Divine items.

With my current stats adding (2) Flawless Hand of Wisdom trinkets in exchange for the (2) Dwarven Tool will make my Mage stats at 54 Stamina, still not enough. It seems that it's possible for the Sage class to do it, but not my Mage where I placed most of the stats. Bummer.

It's disappointing that I have to pump stats for my Sage now and craft tons of Divine just to craft a piece of the set for the Mage. It would be understandable if they did 65 Magic and 35 Stamina. But no, they decide that you should be a half Gladiator and a half Magician for this piece.

My plan is to just stack bane with everything. Is it possible for bane to reach 35 magic ?
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

iphit
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Shu you are probably not following my table with new items and earthborn staff gives 9 sta and can get higher (at random chance) and there are other items you miss , mage can get to 55 even tho its jot easy and it doesnt make a lot of sense to put thslis requirments on items for a mage , but this happens for every class and they are all hard to reach
Zinek yes you can get to 35 , but why stack bane?

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Zinek wrote:
My plan is to just stack bane with everything. Is it possible for bane to reach 35 magic ?

If you max him out with magic cards he gets ot 15 magic then you can craft 2 zen cauldrons (stage 75 random chance design) which gives +12 magic +4 command (well mine does when I got it from transmuting so maybe the stats have different rolls on the standard one), give him 2 and he has 39 magic~

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Wyrdii wrote:
Zinek wrote:

If you max him out with magic cards he gets ot 15 magic then you can craft 2 zen cauldrons (stage 75 random chance design) which gives +12 magic +4 command (well mine does when I got it from transmuting so maybe the stats have different rolls on the standard one), give him 2 and he has 39 magic~

Perfect. Bane it is then. My plan for the next server is buy bane stack bane.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

iphit
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:35 pm

why would you buy bane xD

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:07 pm

iphit wrote:
why would you buy bane xD

He gets free stamina which will allow me to craft divine items early. And he's a stronger hero than many give him credit for.