iphit
Knight
Knight

Re: Mages with 55 Stamina?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:13 pm

he is okeish , and stamina is nice , but you have a lot of items to work on and alter on stamina wont be a problem you sure you dont have a better choice than bane?

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:50 pm

iphit wrote:
he is okeish , and stamina is nice , but you have a lot of items to work on and alter on stamina wont be a problem you sure you dont have a better choice than bane?

Who can reach 65 stamina?
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Wyrdii
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:25 pm

Zinek wrote:

Rufio but I don't know how he would compare to bane... but considering how easy it is to get him from the void if you start with Avalon/Avril you can save the 10$ hero purchase for Jacques.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:28 pm

Wyrdii wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Rufio but I don't know how he would compare to bane... but considering how easy it is to get him from the void if you start with Avalon/Avril you can save the 10$ hero purchase for Jacques.

I would sooner buy tiadrin. And maybe I'll try that. I really don't like rufio but I'll give it a go if tiadrin shows up first.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

iphit
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:11 pm

with items probably every hero no?

Bobby
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:19 am

Shu, abyssal gambeson gives 11 stamina but that is for gazul only

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:38 am

iphit wrote:
Shu you are probably not following my table with new items and earthborn staff gives 9 sta and can get higher (at random chance) and there are other items you miss , mage can get to 55 even tho its jot easy and it doesnt make a lot of sense to put thslis requirments on items for a mage , but this happens for every class and they are all hard to reach
Zinek yes you can get to 35 , but why stack bane?

That's not the point. It's like you're asking Bane to have 55 Magic stats to be able to craft item for Gladiator type of heroes. You are telling me to craft so much divines just to reach the 55 Stamina while ignoring how ridiculous the requirement is for that specific class.

You understand that Mages have 15/15 Stamina and it's not considered as their secondary stats, yes?

This happens on every class? Do tell me which item does require 55 Magic and 35 Stamina for Gladiator body armour? I haven't unlock them all, maybe you can tell me from your table?

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Are you the sensitive type?
I meant dont feel bad every class is having problems with the requirments
And i agreed the requirments are a bit random at times and too high , no idea why did you get hurt
Either way asking for magic in a phsyical hero is the same as asking might on a mage , stamina is either a 2ndary or 3rd main stat in order of priority , therefore asking 55 magic on a gladiator was just dumb since its a 4th stat in priority . I did find an item that needed 55 magic for paladin

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:21 pm

iphit wrote:
Are you the sensitive type?
I meant dont feel bad every class is having problems with the requirments
And i agreed the requirments are a bit random at times and too high , no idea why did you get hurt
Either way asking for magic in a phsyical hero is the same as asking might on a mage , stamina is either a 2ndary or 3rd main stat in order of priority , therefore asking 55 magic on a gladiator was just dumb since its a 4th stat in priority . I did find an item that needed 55 magic for paladin

I would prefer asking for might on a Mage then stamina there are items with higher might as trinkets then there are for stamina from what I can see haha. I already informed lilith community manager a few weeks ago abot the stat requirements and he said he will talk to the devs about it so we shall see what comes of that.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Nice i hope they change some of them , cause some are kinda weird