Shu
Baron
Baron

Re: Racist game play

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 pm

iphit wrote:
Shu wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:
Don’t know why Shu feels the need to argue any and all threads but the Chinese/new servers are a serious problem for anyone unwilling to spend a fortune and don’t speak Chinese. It’s more than a translation issue, which by the way is garbage as the words are translated but usually out of dialect, context and order. As I said however that is secondary to the real issue, having fun and being able to compete without spending a fortune.

You should quote me next time so I can reply to you faster. Which post on this topic that made a hint that I want to argue?

I don't speak Chinese and I don't see the language as a problem. You realize that the topic is about a player having a hard time communicating so I told him that the translation is fine enough for people to be able to communicate in-game.

If you all have been complaining about the Chinese players in general and not the language barrier, you guys are just venting out and probably at the wrong topic to begin with.

i quoted the message from the other thread , because you ended up doing the same (like others on this thread)

you should start listening to yourself , the discussion here is starting to shift from the original point sometimes i wonder if people even read, this is about racist/xenophobic behaviour from a country with a certain culture , which goes agains the ToS , i've experienced it on an early server and can only imagine how it's going on newer serviers

chinese being strong spending more money or being united has nothing to do with it.

So, who's the hypocrite who said he's allied with the Chinese and now are complaining about them? If you can see clearly I was actually answering to him and not to you.

Being trashy and racist is only verbal abuse. While it may be part of the ToS it's up to the staff what type of punishment they will give to the player, that's not for us to decide. You're forgetting this is a game and if you're those type of players who melt from words then I suggest you play Art of Christians.

How about I tell you about Hoffman's "I hope you go to a Black server when (hopefully Lilith sees the bigger picture here) White servers are released." I used the Black and White reference so it would sink in. Now he's being racist, aren't we all a bit racist?

Lich please, you think people read ToS? You must be new to the internet, but I wouldn't blame you for that. Actually some people do read it. But the last time I check they only read it when they want to prove something in the forum.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:46 pm

i sugested an alliance , never said it worked out :D
you were answering something off topic , therefore like you did on the other thread you should say its off topic
no one is deciding on the punishment , it's against the ToS it's a problem we are sugesting solutions , you are saying this is not a proble. I don't, i melt with your lack of logic
nop we are not separating blacks from everything just because they are blacks , that's why no one is asking for a only white server , we are asking for a server without the chinese to avoid xenophoby and the shock of culture that's happening which is a problem since it goes against the ToS, your lack of logic never fails to amuse me
is that an argument? ppl dont read the laws of their country either , that's not a justification for anything , you gotta live and learn man , but honestly your answers are trash tier quality.

Shu
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:37 am

iphit wrote:
i sugested an alliance , never said it worked out :D
you were answering something off topic , therefore like you did on the other thread you should say its off topic
no one is deciding on the punishment , it's against the ToS it's a problem we are sugesting solutions , you are saying this is not a proble. I don't, i melt with your lack of logic
nop we are not separating blacks from everything just because they are blacks , that's why no one is asking for a only white server , we are asking for a server without the chinese to avoid xenophoby and the shock of culture that's happening which is a problem since it goes against the ToS, your lack of logic never fails to amuse me
is that an argument? ppl dont read the laws of their country either , that's not a justification for anything , you gotta live and learn man , but honestly your answers are trash tier quality.

Don't say I'm out of topic after you dragged my other post from another topic and call it a day. You quoted me so it means you're craving for my replies. I was still in the topic as I've mentioned Racism. Are you really that low on the argument? But if you will think about it, isn't this topic already being racist to the Chinese? While they're probably being racist in-game to some of the players it should just be a screenshot and report to the admins rather than posting it here in the forums.

Oh please don't mention my lack of logic just because you're losing an argument doesn't put you in a better position. Admins do decide whether they want to punish a player or not if they are breaking the rules, that's what their position is for. But I don't think they will be that too strict on a P2W Game.

Please complete your words, it's difficult to understand how your mind works and adding your punctuation, misspellings, and paragraphs doesn't make it any better on a debate. The Black and White reference came from Hoffman, I already mentioned it so why didn't it sink in? No one is asking for a white-server only? Well, obviously. That's why AoC is already available throughout the world, is it not?

Don't give us that culture BS. You're being racist yourself by asking for a server without the Chinese, oh the irony. It doesn't make you any different from them if there are any case of racist abuse from them. I like how you keep thinking ToS as your bible for logic and thinking that you're smart just because you read ToS. If this isn't your last game, you have yet to read other games' ToS and good luck with that.

I don't understand why you're trying to be directly offensive with me when we're just discussing, saying I'm dumb on the other topic, accusing that I'm lack of logic, but it seems like my reply is effective for a ...
iphit wrote:
trash tier quality.

Wait, what? I didn't expect that there's a tier and quality on each replies? I gotta have what you're smoking. Nevermind, I forgot I don't smoke. Do you need friends? If you can reply without throwing out trash from your mouth I would take you more seriously. But this is just child's play for me.

Weiss
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:39 am

I think many people have the wrong idea about this game. It doesn't matter what kingdom you're a part of, because you can just migrate to a different one. All that matters are your relationships with individual players.

In that respect, the Chinese play the game correctly, where they will switch sides to attack all non-Chinese. For that matter, you can also switch servers, though your spent time/money stays on one server, so there is a reason to stay loyal to one server.

As far as "racism" goes, it's a very dumb concept. Have you heard of purity spiraling? There is always some reason to discriminate and fight against each other, until brother turns against brother. To avoid it, you have to build positive relationships. Family & community. Racism was never the problem, it's only the fruit of bad experiences the same as a brother killing his own brother in anger. Sorry, I guess this is off topic, but it seemed like many were discussing the racism concept.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:08 am

Don't say I'm out of topic after you dragged my other post from another topic and call it a day. You quoted me so it means you're craving for my replies. I was still in the topic as I've mentioned Racism. Are you really that low on the argument? But if you will think about it, isn't this topic already being racist to the Chinese? While they're probably being racist in-game to some of the players it should just be a screenshot and report to the admins rather than posting it here in the forums.

off topic again , did you? my bad. Hum no, if the majority of a comunity is breaking the ToS based on their culture of treating outsiders badly, that's xenophoby and it's wrong, being a majority of a comunity , reports are pointless and therefore we come to give sugestions on forum, unlike some people that come here to trash on others ideas.

Oh please don't mention my lack of logic just because you're losing an argument doesn't put you in a better position. Admins do decide whether they want to punish a player or not if they are breaking the rules, that's what their position is for. But I don't think they will be that too strict on a P2W Game.

not reading, my messages again i did agree it's up to them to choose the punishment and if they will or will not punish someone , hope you can start reading. On the other hand this is till a problem for a lot of people and therefore we are free to give sugestions on a forum.

Please complete your words, it's difficult to understand how your mind works and adding your punctuation, misspellings, and paragraphs doesn't make it any better on a debate. The Black and White reference came from Hoffman, I already mentioned it so why didn't it sink in? No one is asking for a white-server only? Well, obviously. That's why AoC is already available throughout the world, is it not?

i'll repeat myself again , answering to off topic comments is pointless , you can do what you did on the other thread and call it off topic.

I don't understand why you're trying to be directly offensive with me when we're just discussing, saying I'm dumb on the other topic, accusing that I'm lack of logic, but it seems like my reply is effective for a ...

i'm not you just seem to be to sensitive and taking eveything personaly , and since this is affecting you too much and you derail so easily i'll end it here, hope to see you around on the game and a have fun one, i won't further reply here unless anything important is mentioned , feel free to take it personal again and try to offend , it won't get you far tho.

Shu
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:33 am

iphit wrote:
off topic again , did you? my bad. Hum no, if the majority of a comunity is breaking the ToS based on their culture of treating outsiders badly, that's xenophoby and it's wrong, being a majority of a comunity , reports are pointless and therefore we come to give sugestions on forum, unlike some people that come here to trash on others ideas.

Oh you were triggered when I schooled you on the last topic about keeping the topic clean? Please move on, it's not that difficult to understand.

Reports are pointless because they're pure drama and this is a game. Game support doesn't handle drama for a reason. But if you have concerns you can report them to at least make yourself feel at ease. I am answering based on your reply, that's why I'm quoting you and if you think it's off topic, then you're the cause of it. Trash others' ideas? How is giving one's opinion trashing an idea? The only trash here is your mouth.

iphit wrote:
not reading, my messages again i did agree it's up to them to choose the punishment and if they will or will not punish someone , hope you can start reading. On the other hand this is till a problem for a lot of people and therefore we are free to give sugestions on a forum.

*Ehem* You actually said this.
iphit wrote:
no one is deciding on the punishment

Changing answers are we? I'm the one who said...
Shu wrote:
While it may be part of the ToS it's up to the staff what type of punishment they will give to the player, that's not for us to decide.

Look who has reading problems. Like I said on my first post, maybe you should look in the mirror first before you start accusing anyone. No one said that you weren't free to give out your suggestions in the forum, and no one said I'm not free to give out my opinion on this topic.

iphit wrote:
i'll repeat myself again , answering to off topic comments is pointless , you can do what you did on the other thread and call it off topic.

Dude, you really sound like a huge glowy brain saying "I'll repeat myself again" Because all you've been so far is a talking non-sense.

iphit wrote:
i'm not you just seem to be to sensitive and taking eveything personaly , and since this is affecting you too much and you derail so easily i'll end it here, hope to see you around on the game and a have fun one, i won't further reply here unless anything important is mentioned , feel free to take it personal again and try to offend , it won't get you far tho.

I'm not sensitive. This discussion between us has been entertaining, and I'm sure the readers wouldn't mind getting a few box of popcorn along the way. That's the last person said who tried to argue with me. I hope this is not the last, if you have more brain cells to squeeze in, feel free to discuss it with someone dumb and lack of logic. Well I'm gonna miss you silly goose.

Bombplayer2Jr
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:38 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
iphit wrote:
They are strong because they pay a lot of money dont missunderstand pls , also usualy its ok to make their own choices and not cooperate with the kingdom , but now when the reason is racism , this was a problem in some servers already and now with the game open on china it got worse

Ok :)
I will rephrase one more time:
They are strong because they pay a lot of money.
You are weak because you don't.
The poorest will not survive.
Main rule of life.

This is just a game, if survival of fittest are universally applied, I asssure you society wouldn't function out the way they should. Even if so, the intention to ruin others in game just because he/she belongs to other ethnicity/nationality just makes it disgusting and repulsive. If I were the OP I would just leave the server and grant the chinese the whole server to themself and watch it become server 1-40

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Bombplayer2Jr wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
iphit wrote:
They are strong because they pay a lot of money dont missunderstand pls , also usualy its ok to make their own choices and not cooperate with the kingdom , but now when the reason is racism , this was a problem in some servers already and now with the game open on china it got worse

Ok :)
I will rephrase one more time:
They are strong because they pay a lot of money.
You are weak because you don't.
The poorest will not survive.
Main rule of life.

This is just a game, if survival of fittest are universally applied, I asssure you society wouldn't function out the way they should. Even if so, the intention to ruin others in game just because he/she belongs to other ethnicity/nationality just makes it disgusting and repulsive. If I were the OP I would just leave the server and grant the chinese the whole server to themself and watch it become server 1-40

I think you underestimate the amount of Chinese people on this earth. They can easily fully populate a serer by then seleve and be happy without us. And they try to push us out. But don't let them bully you stand up fight and earn their respect. They are very kind and good people once you do that.

It's just hard because getting past the wall of bias can be challenging
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:06 am

Zinek wrote:
I think you underestimate the amount of Chinese people on this earth. They can easily fully populate a serer by then seleve and be happy without us. And they try to push us out. But don't let them bully you stand up fight and earn their respect. They are very kind and good people once you do that.

It's just hard because getting past the wall of bias can be challenging

It seems like a lot of players are playing with the Chinese for the first time. That's why they probably don't understand and need to learn the hard way.

Blacklegionary
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:14 pm

The Power of the Chinese

They are simply too numerous to defend against.

https://imgur.com/a/KjYsu