Andar
Squire
Squire

Racist game play

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:39 pm

I'm on Dewpont server 1033. I was excited to see the game expand into China and open up to so many more people. I played the game since July on another server and we lost badly.
I started over again with a fresh start on the server and invested time and money into it because I was having fun. Playing and talking to people from Venezuela, India, Taiwan, the USA, we had fun.
That was until the ugly race card was played.

It seems that a large majority of groups, especially the blue and orange Chinese got together and decided to purge and non Chinese. This meant from their own kingdom and their own houses.

There isn't anything that can be done. I played and can't change the situation. I want everyone to know what's happening on our server. I can see many people making alliance's but to kill off your own team members or others because of race or nationality is as dishonorable and low as I think a person can go.

It was a fun game. I hope it doesn't happen on other servers.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Re: Racist game play

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:04 pm

there are servers that are not like this. I am sorry to hear that Andar, not fun at all for a community.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Blacklegionary
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 am

They should make seperated server for China, these people there are crazy high in numbers and they easily bully non-Chinese out of the 1k+ server

Think
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:53 am

Agreed. China should be seperate. They ruined this game by releasing it to china. In server 1054 the Chinese also target the other ethnicities.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:15 am

They are strong because they are united.
You are weak because you play solo.
Weakest will not survive.
Main rule of life.
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 am

They are strong because they pay a lot of money dont missunderstand pls , also usualy its ok to make their own choices and not cooperate with the kingdom , but now when the reason is racism , this was a problem in some servers already and now with the game open on china it got worse

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:45 am

Sometimes we keep accusing them that they're the ones who are not cooperating. But you should look in the mirror first to see how many times have you actually cooperated with them. If you remain to be the resistance, you will definitely taste the heat from time to time.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:17 am

I underwtand that you said sometimes , but that still sounds like an acusation , which is wrong we did try to form an alliance.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:57 am

iphit wrote:
They are strong because they pay a lot of money dont missunderstand pls , also usualy its ok to make their own choices and not cooperate with the kingdom , but now when the reason is racism , this was a problem in some servers already and now with the game open on china it got worse

Ok :)
I will rephrase one more time:
They are strong because they pay a lot of money.
You are weak because you don't.
The poorest will not survive.
Main rule of life.
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:35 am

How many main rules does your life have?
Either way being whale is all great all , racism is not