Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Rose Magic Stat

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 am

I understand she can have 40 command without items because this give her additional spiderlings, but why she can have 40 magic? She have only 1 spell, more magic dont give her dditional dmg on spells because she dont have any skills what deal dmg. More mana? With only 1 spell? Why?

I dont undestand why she can have 40 magic stat...someone pls explain me this.
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Rose Magic Stat

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:52 am

Nekrinius wrote:
I understand she can have 40 command without items because this give her additional spiderlings, but why she can have 40 magic? She have only 1 spell, more magic dont give her dditional dmg on spells because she dont have any skills what deal dmg. More mana? With only 1 spell? Why?

I dont undestand why she can have 40 magic stat...someone pls explain me this.

The stat availability is reflected from their class. That's why. As you can see, Rose is a Sage, so expect all Sages to have similar stat growth like Vega and Gan.

For added information about Sage stats:
Might xx/20
Magic xx/40
Command xx/40
Stamina xx/20

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 am

Okay, byt high magic stat on Rose give nothing.
Gan or Vega with high magic stat have better healing or dmg.
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:01 am

Nekrinius wrote:
Okay, byt high magic stat on Rose give nothing.
Gan or Vega with high magic stat have better healing or dmg.

You can post a suggestion that changes Rose class to General so it would focus more on Command. Since she is the Mother of Spiders anyway. Maybe Lilith might consider it.

Bobby
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:03 am

They should make spider web buff/debuff increase based on magic level because it is almost a waste to put magic cards into her atm

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:50 pm

As a sage I believe her auto attack damage is based on magic like vegas is. So stacking magic makes her auto for more xD.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Bobby
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Zinek wrote:
As a sage I believe her auto attack damage is based on magic like vegas is. So stacking magic makes her auto for more xD.

Is this true? She has decent dmg so it would make it atleast a bit useful

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:31 am

Bobby wrote:

If her damage does deal magic, it will increase her damage based on the Hero's magic stats. But the last time I checked, ordinary Spiders deal Physical + Poison. I'm just not sure what does the Mother of Spiders deal with her damage.

Bobby
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:48 am

Shu wrote:
Bobby wrote:

If her damage does deal magic, it will increase her damage based on the Hero's magic stats. But the last time I checked, ordinary Spiders deal Physical + Poison. I'm just not sure what does the Mother of Spiders deal with her damage.

Wait i remember reading some where that spiders do magical damage but forgot where. Can someone confirm?

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:05 am

Bobby wrote:
Wait i remember reading some where that spiders do magical damage but forgot where. Can someone confirm?

It was during the house expansion update that they changed most of the physical damage of spiders as poison damage. I didn't read anything about normal spiders dealing magical damage, so I can't help you with that.