mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

have they quit sh for aoc?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:32 pm

it seems to me that lilith has put all their eggs in the aoc basket. no decent updates or new content in sh, but promoting and updating aoc to the masses. i guess this is where the big spenders have gone to.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: have they quit sh for aoc?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:35 pm

They have been quiet here too. I haven't heard from Lilith in a week nearly two.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Maybe they're still celebrating their China release.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Shu wrote:

Swimming in their new gold money pits eh yea that could be it. I have heard that when companies do super well they sometimes take all the employees on a vacation together. Maybe that is where they all are. Haha.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

Kryton13
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Zinek wrote:
Shu wrote:

Swimming in their new gold money pits eh yea that could be it. I have heard that when companies do super well they sometimes take all the employees on a vacation together. Maybe that is where they all are. Haha.

That would make sense. Also the last patch was a big one, so maybe they feel that they need a break.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Zinek wrote:
Shu wrote:

That would make sense. Also the last patch was a big one, so maybe they feel that they need a break.

Last patch was delayed two weeks by apple. So it's been over a month since last content update. Which is longer than the last few content updates.

Kryton13
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Zinek wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Last patch was delayed two weeks by apple. So it's been over a month since last content update. Which is longer than the last few content updates.

It was a longer period for the patch to come out but it was by far the biggest patch we have had. Crafting system + void mirror + new hero + new race are all massive updates, not to mention all the other little things.

Honestly i was super impressed with this last patch - not counting the auto bubble rubbish.
Realm 14

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Zinek wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:

It was a longer period for the patch to come out but it was by far the biggest patch we have had. Crafting system + void mirror + new hero + new race are all massive updates, not to mention all the other little things.

Honestly i was super impressed with this last patch - not counting the auto bubble rubbish.

Speaking of that bubble I haven't seen it in a day or two. Did they disable it? I know they made a few hot fixes as the game updated for me a few days ago but their community managers have been silent on discord and the forums. They have responded to the shield complaints on Facebook and I think that was what motioned them to turn it off.

Kryton13
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Zinek wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Speaking of that bubble I haven't seen it in a day or two. Did they disable it? I know they made a few hot fixes as the game updated for me a few days ago but their community managers have been silent on discord and the forums. They have responded to the shield complaints on Facebook and I think that was what motioned them to turn it off.

That would be amazing if true.
Realm 14

ddelucca
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Well on patch day they did send a mail out to everyone talking about the auto-bubble and how it was going to be a work in progress to get it properly tuned. I guess they are rebalancing it.

Considering how many Chinese just go full whale-mode (on the server here in Skarn they have dominated the top 40 positions... and this server was up for a week or two before the China release) they have probably earned enough money to take a week or two in a studio vacation. The game does an amazing psychogical job of pushing people into paying. You don't spend money just for yourself, you spend money to protect your castle, your house and your kingdom from others, so you even get to feel like a righteous justice warrior king.

I just wish their next patch gives some focus on catch-up mechanics (as people spending less than $100 a month can get easily squashed and that will further set them back), it will probably also come with the server merges (wish they had gone with one of the end game ideas on the suggestion forum, like gates to invade other servers or end game conditions to reset the map and kingdom distribution).
Last edited by ddelucca on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.