Dazed
Baron
Baron

Re: Cannot Be Plundered ?

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:55 am

There is accounts with bubbles for over few weeks now ...why is this even stil a 'feature' ? They are raiding and the revenge is immune to plunder ...can this atleast be balanced or removed entirely ? This is not working as intended and giving endless protection to ppl abusing the system ...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Strappedcorn
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:09 am

I believe they made it so you can’t have farm accounts as easily to raid.

BlutAar
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 pm

The "Cannot be plundered" tag only goes away by leveling the castle up. And I 100% agree that the whole auto-bubble feature is probably the worst patched-in feature yet.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:53 am

BlutAar wrote:
The "Cannot be plundered" tag only goes away by leveling the castle up. And I 100% agree that the whole auto-bubble feature is probably the worst patched-in feature yet.

This has been tested and doesnt remove the 'cannot be plundered'. Castle upgrade , wall upgrade , adding garrison , wall fully heal/repair, pvp , capture city, robbing carts, changing kingdoms. You remain totally immune no matter what happens, this is for over 5 weeks now.. despite continuous attacks and plundering and pvp...

Seems its so broken that this can be abused to give total immunity forever, ill release more details of how to fully abuse this stupid and thoughtless 'feature' if it continues to exist...yay free bubbles and total immunity for every1 .. sounds like a fun war game ...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Svarn
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:40 pm

you have to upgrade your castle every time the " Cannot be plundered " appears.

BlutAar
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 pm

What Svarn said, at least thats what i experienced. The "cannot be plundered" pops up fairly often after 1 to 2 attacks post castle upgrade though

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:51 am

This is absolute bullshit. I hope this so called "feature" will be removed again, my god, things were fine in the farming business before the warehouse upgrade and the auto-shield.

Saikoro
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:25 am

alt account problems :mrgreen:

Kennan
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:05 pm

this is still a problem against "not farm accounts" if a group agreed to take down a large activ player with a ton of loot. the shield pops pretty fast.
i think its good they work against farming accounts. but make it hard to farm isnt the right way. this is a game of war and farming is a part of it.
if you cant hide\spend\defend your loot. its should not be shielded by a plundershield!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:30 am

Kennan wrote:
this is still a problem against "not farm accounts" if a group agreed to take down a large activ player with a ton of loot. the shield pops pretty fast.
i think its good they work against farming accounts. but make it hard to farm isnt the right way. this is a game of war and farming is a part of it.
if you cant hide\spend\defend your loot. its should not be shielded by a plundershield!

But it makes no sense to work against farm accounts either, because it's encouraged by lilith and seen as part of the game to make alt accounts.