Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Jacques is the key

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:32 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
I recently attacked the gold human wall with level X troops, swordsmen, horses, archers.
My Jacques is good. Not best, but still, level 38 and stuff.

I only killed 13 gold swordsmen. Just 1 level above mine.
All my bronze troops were dead ) And heroes too.

In a full sac attack you killed half a legion and lost nothing. Now have four if your friends do the same st the same time. They kill all the silver easy and plunder everything easy.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Wyrdii wrote:
So I wanted to crunch some numbers for the hell of it~

fight lasted about 30 seconds

(in the 2nd attack he did 600k dmg and gazul being second with 271k due to a half finished scourge)

and this is the more interesting stuff~ the breakdown of what I had to pay for this attack, keep in mind i dealt almost no walldamage plus he was poor~ I just did it to farm some honor.

So thats 20:32h of hospital time and 10h of retraining and 17k gold spent. Like I couldn't even keep attacking people if i wanted to using this strategy because im running out of bronze to field the 26k power requirement from them alone lol.

Also it's not exactly cheap either to do this~ AND KEEP IN MIND IM 2-3 LEVELS ABOVE HIS UNITS it's castle level 36 vs 29 thats about 2 months progress difference and all I could do with bronze is take out half his garrison but thats also mostly because i had spearman vs his horses~ bunch of bronze mechs would have crumbled even faster (oh yeah since you guys are always so eager to jump on this "no loss mech" garbage, 1 set of lvl 11 bronze mechs costs 3.740 gold and you can field 11 with 6 heroes which turns into 41.140g for 1 attack if you get wiped out... ya please go ahead and tell me how this is cheap if you do that multiple times a day TO ATTACK PEOPLE THAT ARE MONTHS BEHIND YOU IN PROGRESS).

If someone attacked me he couldn't even field the power requirement of 40k without elena and golds he has to recall and even then im going to crush him before he could even take out more than 1 or 2 sets of things IF AT ALL, because you know keep in mind that 1 stack of my swordsman has a combined healthpool of 924k plus 25%+ dmg reduction and +50% dmg reduction from projectiles).

So ya... just giving some later game perspective on Jacques+bronze vs gold~, takes quite a few attacks to clear out something and its not free either AND MOST OF ALL IT DOES BARELY HELP IF YOU FIGHT SOMEONE YOUR LEVEL OR ABOVE YOUR LEVEL WHICH NONE OF YOU PEOPLE EVERY COMPLAIN ABOUT. It's always people who are behind screaming bloody murder that Jacques+trash took out some gold defense of some low level guy... well guess what, noone gives a damn and the endgame gold wall barely has any counterplay and is still ridiculously time consuming and annoying to take down.

I can tell you on the new servers where everyone does jacques bronze we broke a castle 23 while we are castle 18 at the time (he was the server whale) it took us 3 sac hits with jacques to kill his golds. We drained him from 100% health with his 50 gold legions 25 silver ones in under 5 minutes. We zerod him.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

NBSerG
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:36 am

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:43 pm

new textures for lich walls, nice!

YaBoiTim
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:59 pm

I agree Jac is way too op :| Just imagine when you decide to go to another realm and get him as the first hero that you can buy... :evil: he would just rekt everyone

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:43 pm

YaBoiTim wrote:
I agree Jac is way too op :| Just imagine when you decide to go to another realm and get him as the first hero that you can buy... :evil: he would just rekt everyone

i waited 3 days to get him, and now im op just OP
BOOM

VCW
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:11 am

Does anyone have the item which boosts Jacques "Mech Expert" Skill? just wondering :)
Check out my Power rush Guide, Hope it Helps !
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14279

Server 28 - Icarum
800k+ Dwarf - Prince of Cleopolis

Phoenix64
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:18 am

VCW wrote:
Does anyone have the item which boosts Jacques "Mech Expert" Skill? just wondering :)

Yeah, what about it?

VCW
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:02 am

What's it called and where'd you get it ?? :D
Check out my Power rush Guide, Hope it Helps !
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14279

Server 28 - Icarum
800k+ Dwarf - Prince of Cleopolis

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:08 am

VCW wrote:
What's it called and where'd you get it ?? :D

Mechanical core
Inside void chance of getting it