Leghion
Knight
Knight

Jacques is the key

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:49 pm

So lilith you nerfed another hero, this time you dont even give us the option to exchange the hero for another one (=jacques, which is still untouched and got buffed today again since you destroyed rose and gave 3 energy heroes tripple XP)
Meanwhile on my server an army of about 10 jacques soli clear full gold garrisons. Whole giant city destroyed

What did you say? Balance is the Jacques? Or Jacques is the key?

Its only a tiny part of attacks, no matter what was in garrison equal gold, different races. All dead. Done by what? Bronze and Jacques.

Good job.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Re: Jacques is the key

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Yes I agree with all the posts that Jacques is absolutely insane but good god can you people please stop posting this kind of crap, its level 10 bronze vs lvl 6-8 gold, thats absolutely huge and he doesnt even clear out everything as you can see some stacks of gold archers on the wall havent even been touched. Plus this guy is using lich and dwarf units so either his lich stuff doesn't have research or his dwarf stuff and gold without research equals to basically silver or weaker at higher level.

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Lol would you stop posting bulls about bronze level? It doesnt mean anything what level the bronze units are they dont do dmg. No bronze in this game can kill deadeyes on the wall
Noone cares about bronze level, they dont do any dmg. Make them lvl 5 vs lvl 10 garrison and it will die exactly the same way.
Remove Jacques and noone will be able to clear this without full gold army

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:21 pm

StOp PoStInG bUlLs AbOuT bRoNzE lEvEl iT dOeSn'T mAtTeR

Lich player on my server pulled lvl 11 gold archers out of a chest and I gave them a test vs my researched archers

bRoNzE dOn't DeAl DaMaGe

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Sorry dude but who cares about your tests?
The server im on is on average lvl 7-8 top 20 is lvl 9 and one guy is lvl 10.

Fact is, bronze does not matter, its just a dmg blocker. Are you trying to tell me bronze army of lvl 9-10 mechs can break full gold garrison?

Its all about jacques he is insta killing gold squads which cant be healed. 3-4 jacques can clear any full gold garrison without any losses.

No hero in the game can do it. Noone uses gold in pvp anymore. Its all about bronze vs bronze and jacques.
The screenshots i posted were first few attacks i can post 50 more just from the one raid... not worth the time uploading and linking

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:23 pm

I can easily wipe a gold wall with lvl 10 bronzes against lvl 7 golds without Jacques. If you're going to post this kind of stuff, then do it right...

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Do it.
Attack a full gold wall lvl 7-8 with lvl 9-10 bronze and show me how you destroy it.
Without jacques.
You clearly see jacques dies with all the bronze but he first does 1mil dmg. You say you will kill the wall, without jacques which didnt get killed even with jacques.
logic...

Same guy got attacked. No jacques
Wall survived 0 losses, even vs some gold units
And next attack with jacques and bronze:
Half wall dead

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Why are you trying to argue? You don't need Jacques to wipe a wall of someone 10 castles below you. I know you got excited by the Jacques posts, but getting cleared by X bronzes vs VII golds doesn't have anything related to Jacques himself. He could wipe you with or without Jacques, with bronze or a full silver, doesn't matter.

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Jacques has nothing to do with jacques, i see.

Where is your screenshot of killing full gold garrison 1-2 lvls bellow your bronze without jacques?

Lol i cant handle that much logic. You see screenshots where attacks without jacques get stopped without a single injury. The same garrison dies to jacques 1 million dmg and you are trying to tell me it has nothing to do with jacques? Mind blown.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:19 pm

I will show you when I find a good wall, don't worry. If you don't know that someone with 10 lvl ahead of you can wipe your gold wall with bronze with literally any hero I'm sorry... My Vega would outheal the damage of those troops on my bronzes easily, besides snipers.

Really, Jacques is strong, overpowered, I have a topic about him way before anyone start complaining but you're just talking nonsense here.