Leghion
Knight
Knight

Re: Jacques is the key

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Yes it shows exactly what it is supposed to show. Gold doesnt matter. Thats exactly the reason why they are abusing jacques with bronze. If you use gold you lose gold if you use bronze you lose brone which is nothing.
Its not a mixed garrison its a huge dwarf garrison and huge rakkan garrison defending each ither. Best defence units ingame. Destroyed by repeatedly jacques attacks.

Kryton13
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Leghion wrote:
Yes it shows exactly what it is supposed to show. Gold doesnt matter. Thats exactly the reason why they are abusing jacques with bronze. If you use gold you lose gold if you use bronze you lose brone which is nothing.
Its not a mixed garrison its a huge dwarf garrison and huge rakkan garrison defending each ither. Best defence units ingame. Destroyed by repeatedly jacques attacks.

I understand your frustration with having what appears to be a whale attacking you but your case is not just a problem of Jacques. Your opponent is so many castle levels above you that lots of heroes could destroy you. Put that lots of stats into a Gan and have him cast Earthquake on your walls and you will see insane damage numbers as well.

The biggest issue with Jacques is his damage in the early to mid game of a server - your opponent in this case is almost at end game. Don't get me wrong - Jacques needs to be nerfed for the early to mid game as it is still unfair how powerful he is there - also even for late game his firestorm ability is mental for sniping back lines.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Its not me on the screenshots and its exactly this: jacques and nothing else.
Only jacques can hide behind bronze mechs and kill everything he wants within 5 seconds from the corner with infinite firestorm range, every hero or every gold squad. I can show a screenshot where jacques kill 5 squads of gold mechs.

No thats no frustration, its not me getting attacked.

I see jacques and i see how the game degenerates.

Earlier there was lich there were human strategies like priests and horses to beat it and outheal spiders. It was fun, it was hero spell with right counterspell. Summon - blizzard. Gazul - summon into spirits to block. Vegas mass heal.
Now? Firestorm, s&p. Done. Even if he dies in 6 seconds he can kill everything in 5 seconds. No other hero can do it. No other hero has 0 counters and infinite attack range.

Have you seen priests in pvp? Gold? No all i see is jacques with bronze mechs.

What i am talking about is the game is destroyed by jacques. Again noone even attacked me. I am talking about how the game is getting boring.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 pm

I'm not sure how long you've been playing this game but let me tell you about 3-4 months ago when we used to be castle level 24 the lichs in my house issued like 40-50+ duels a day and had only 2 or 3 people accept and they only fielded heroes.

The game is getting boring because duels are 100% useless if you dont fight over a city and if you can't use any form of cheese to wipe out a garrison its just not worth to attack at all.

Orangejuice
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Fights regardless of what they are over are completely pointless in this game anymore. It's all Jacques and bronze. You can duel with 5 gold squads and the rest silver versus a full bronze plus Jacques will win every time.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:52 pm

Orangejuice wrote:
Fights regardless of what they are over are completely pointless in this game anymore. It's all Jacques and bronze. You can duel with 5 gold squads and the rest silver versus a full bronze plus Jacques will win every time.

Exactly because noone likes to fight and have ridiculous amounts of resource losses and hospital times, not even talking about the fact that if you overcapped using a title you cant even retrain your units. So you either cheese or you dont pick fights that you can't win a 100% with almost no losses. Once players start to figure that out the pvp aspect of the game dies down a lot and the all out duels you have in the first 3-4 weeks are over. "Jacques and bronze" is just basically the new "only heroes and lvl 7 bronze mercs" lol.

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:06 pm

I am playing the game for very long. More then 6 months.
I know how fun the game can be. There were strategies to counter lich like i said humans who built horses and priests to counter spiders/scorps.
There was alot interaction in the game and alot duels were going to the last seconds. Good players knew how to fight, how to counter each hero. Summon was countered by blizzard, blizzard by vega, gazul by virion summon, even gazuls titan fed by skeletons, which also could be countered by summon. Avrils wall into horses charge.
Have you ever seen this fights in ladt few weeks? There is nothing to counter, jacques and bronze. Thats it.

The game is dying. Jacques siege is another zero interaction aspect. No matter how good your garrison is. Jacques will always kill at least one squad or most likely more. Healed by a potion he can repeat. There is no point in building garrisons anymore. No point in building gold troops at all.

What happens with a player who got raided by 2-3 jacques and has 5+ days healing? He has to retreat and heal. He can come back after that and what for? To get raided by jacques again? The chance he will quit is huge. Thats how servers die out.

Idk maybe its only me who is disappointed by how the game has changed last weeks but i can tell for sure: if the game was like this 6 month ago, i would have never kept playing it.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Imo the biggest problem with Jacques are the fact that he gives whales a ridiculous advantage plus hes just straight up retarded in early and mid game and those 2 things dcombined are probably the fact why he hasn't been changed if we are honest. Nothing else rewards whales so much for spending money than if they buy Jacques and push him with exp and gear. And looking by the amount of servers they are opening all they care about is early and mid game. So you have whales spending money on Jacques -> whale crushes everyone -> whale is happy and spends more -> losing players decide to go to the next server and maybe even try to be that whale by hoping to snipe Jacques in an early bundle and having that sort of accomplishment by stomping others.

puts on tinfoil hat and just as sidenote it might just be me being paranoid but it feels like I see Jacques bundles more often in the shop than any other hero...

shyke
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:02 am

Kryton13 wrote:
Leghion wrote:

I understand your frustration with having what appears to be a whale attacking you but your case is not just a problem of Jacques. Your opponent is so many castle levels above you that lots of heroes could destroy you. Put that lots of stats into a Gan and have him cast Earthquake on your walls and you will see insane damage numbers as well.

The biggest issue with Jacques is his damage in the early to mid game of a server - your opponent in this case is almost at end game. Don't get me wrong - Jacques needs to be nerfed for the early to mid game as it is still unfair how powerful he is there - also even for late game his firestorm ability is mental for sniping back lines.

Sorry but its not castle levels it's jacques himself on server 1071 (people ahead of the pack just finished getting all t6 units some spenders have t7) the entire strategy is sacrifice clearing gold waves that people have while clearing everything with jacques. I mean that quite literally that's all people really do on newer servers and even if you have 30+ golds at castle 18 they just continually sacrifice into it over and over again till they break the golds and jacques alone kill over half the field. Its not the "units" doing it they just buy the real threat time to kill everything. Honestly on the new servers if you have the injury pots its not even worth to full field silvers its easier and cheaper to just kill entire fields with jacques then full field after everything is gone to clean up and lose very minor units. I mean really I personally got hit tonight by a full fielded dwarf and wiped him even though he had jacques i did excessive amount of damage but if he just did 2 sac hits he would've lost way less and did the exact same amount of damage to my walls. Later on the person I was defending got hit by 5 sac hits with jacques then they finally broke through while losing 2-3 silver units and the rest bronze the entire way, each hit killed roughly 1/4-1/2 of the field we ran out of golds to put on the field then they fully fielded and just walked over silver for the rest of the time with extreme lack of risk for very high rewards.

THAT is the problem its not "oh but he is tiers above you therefor he should be able to run down your wall!" Its jacques performance himself in the early/mid game The rest is bs yes bronze eventually out performs the golds but that isn't the problem at all it's a single hero breaking into 30+ gold garrisons by himself with very little cost to the player comparing to every other way of opening garrisons in game. That is what people are pissed off about.

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd00-UcFq_k

Legend Rhony made an Video about Jacques, not maxed, no firestorm, no rocket, 0 ability points, not maxed out might and he outdmges everything already... He says: "Must have hero for every race, worth to be maxed out, you wont regret, now i understand why everyone is complaining about him".

Let me check the patchnotes... Wraxius nerfed... Anything about jacques? Nope...