Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: DragonTooth is Coming!!

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:12 pm

Emulator crashed
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:21 pm

Zinek wrote:
Emulator crashed

We have the same problem. In-game Support told me they can retrieve it for us once the PTR registration is open again.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:35 pm

It would be pretty cool if you can start new Castles in Dragontooth and you will be able to mix two race armies or double your current one(only in Dragontooth). That would revitalize competition between different servers outside of Nore... and would allow more competition for more and new cities. I feel like a second castle would bring so many new possibilities, possibly some of which might be overpowered... but still just an idea.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:50 am

unfortionatley they confirmed this isnt the direction they going ... will just have to wait months for the merges instead :/
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Itsgonnahurt
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:22 pm

I don't think this gonna be happen soon

ChipHarold
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:00 am

Dazed wrote:
unfortionatley they confirmed this isnt the direction they going ... will just have to wait months for the merges instead :/

Also confirmed to me privately that it is the direction they are going. I think it is normal for developers to send the players off the scent of the future.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:47 am

ChipHarold wrote:
Dazed wrote:

Also confirmed to me privately that it is the direction they are going. I think it is normal for developers to send the players off the scent of the future.

its just sad that they dont jump on this ide.. since the other ides they come up with isnt alot.
to merge some servers and not letting the other do it is just a kick in the balls for all other server later then 33.

SO COME ON! MERGE US! before its complete DEAD! and do all server from 34-100 in next merge! let it be a LARGE MAP with NO MIGRATION or only chance to migrate to 4rd best kingdom.. lock top3

Hengli! make it happen! now... dont use another 2+ weeks with no info or nothing! alot of player gave the game unthil newyear!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"