sunbow
Baron
Baron

Re: Server Merge Important Questions to volunteer.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:25 pm

hengli wrote:
1 - At the moment the merge will work as announced. This "Dragontooth" thing was created by players, it is an interesting idea but it didn't come from us so I'm sorry to disappoint you. We don't have other merge plans right now so it's really hard to answer your question.

you guys should pick up the dragontooth idea in case it was not your own :)
sounds like a very good concept to me!

Strappedcorn
Squire
Squire

Re: Server merges are coming!!!!!

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 pm

weedwarrior32 wrote:
Strappedcorn wrote:
Do we merge as a whole server to one color then or how does that work? I’m assuming most servers want to merge together and it is hard to get all colors to one color for a merge process.

I'd imagine it won't be too big an issue as long as you let your server members who want to be on your team to know what color to join. There will always be mix ups and luckily so early in the game migration will be very easily achieved first day or 2 to sort that out

Yes that’s the easy part. But what if my server is all purple and the surrounding servers are all purple also? We just all merge to the same color? What if we want to bring a house from orange with us into it along with houses from purple?
It would be easiest to let each server combine as a neutral color into the server together with all houses and people as one but that’s why I’m asking how they will actually be implementing this.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:13 pm

sunbow wrote:
hengli wrote:
1 - At the moment the merge will work as announced. This "Dragontooth" thing was created by players, it is an interesting idea but it didn't come from us so I'm sorry to disappoint you. We don't have other merge plans right now so it's really hard to answer your question.

I agree with this.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Shu wrote:
sunbow wrote:
hengli wrote:

I agree with this.

Either this idea or some other form of 'meta' PvP realm where people can compete across servers e.g. in tournaments of server invades or something like that.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

ChipHarold
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Thanks to those responding to my comment asking why would someone do this voluntarily. I understand everyone wants to fight sure but essentially they are asking that we play the game over again. That's really not that exciting even if we're meant to be fighting. Especially if the endgame is controlling the whole map like we do now and that is unlikely to happen again if we merge, unless everyone just migrated to the strongest kingdom again.

The consolidation of players would be great if there was actually going to be new content where we fight together. But without that, it's just playing the same game that we did 3 months ago.

Most of our top players are starting to sign up for lineage2 because they want to play something new, not the same game we already beat.

IMO Henry and Lilith need to at least confirm that there will be new content to keep the game alive.

And it is really difficult for me to believe that a dragonstooth came out of thin air. In the official Rakan announcement video, the island is teased (see screenshot). And I basically suggested this exact idea to Devs directly and in a comment on the merge thread.

IMG_4173.JPG

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 pm

ChipHarold wrote:
Thanks to those responding to my comment asking why would someone do this voluntarily. I understand everyone wants to fight sure but essentially they are asking that we play the game over again. That's really not that exciting even if we're meant to be fighting. Especially if the endgame is controlling the whole map like we do now and that is unlikely to happen again if we merge, unless everyone just migrated to the strongest kingdom again.

The consolidation of players would be great if there was actually going to be new content where we fight together. But without that, it's just playing the same game that we did 3 months ago.

Thats basically the same problem I have... plus come on... you can't just release 100+ people over lvl 30 on a server and expect it to actually have any sort of balance lol, most of the highest people on my server have 500-1000+ energy potions saved up, theres no way any sub 25 player after the server merge even gets to stay outside of the capital lol, their only chance is to hope that the city is so full of castles that noone notices them.

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Hengli,

We are very happy for this anouncment.
We want to make you a feedback of our expérience in game.
Here in server 38 we finish our enemies 2 month ago.
We have épic fight against our enemies since July when i start thé game. It finish with the biggest battles i saw.
One month ago, we see that our enemies cant play anymore bc we Farm all entire month and them have nothing. We didnt want they quit bc they Lost their kingdom.
So friendly we décided toghters to open thé door and we reduce at max our cities. By this and just for one hour we let our enemies become our friends. And all the most active players join us.
Now we Farm toghters and enjoy your game.
We are in server 38 purples !

Do you have an idea Hengli, of time you need to merge our server. I know that you need to test, but i would be very very nice if you indicate when you think you plan our future. Thanks you for your response. Truely you done thé best mobile game i played.

Regards from server 38.
:P
Server 38
Rakan

Chillblaze
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:10 am

Why reposting/spamming useless threads Zinek?
I learned 0 information here and forum moderator had to repeat same things already mentioned in the announcement.

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 am

i think they should made a info post about what server and time they think merge in the first place... there is almost nothing out public. some servers have voted. and thats it ?
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

booksmaster
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello! My question is how can I know if my server will ever be merged? Im asking becouse its been almost one month since all server is controlled by the light blue guild and yet there are nothing to conquer anymore. Players are leaving. Im loosing interest to the game. No one attacks anyone. Just collecting resources and upgrading my heroes. My server is 106: Elfgate.