LegendRhony
Squire
Squire

Re: Server merges are coming!!!!!

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:00 pm

booksmaster wrote:
Hello! My question is how can I know if my server will ever be merged? Im asking becouse its been almost one month since all server is controlled by the light blue guild and yet there are nothing to conquer anymore. Players are leaving. Im loosing interest to the game. No one attacks anyone. Just collecting resources and upgrading my heroes. My server is 106: Elfgate.

yes if you have friends in the development team at Lilith
Legend Rhony house OneAndOnly Skarn server 33

my YouTube channel where you can find loads of information about the game tips and more

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKUIl ... ZgDRPDUdxw

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:17 am

Lets have a look at what we currently have... closed off sandboxes with the threat of invaders coming so as to encourage more spending 'incase' u merge against whales, no endgame, limited chance hero boxes to encourage more spending 'incase' u miss out. Seems like a cash grab and alot are falling for it... ppl throwing cash hand over fist at them to prepare for these coming merges and yet we got little to no information that things are even being worked on for the majority of servers.. dont forget to buy lots of cosmetic skills for all ya 100$ heros lmao , sadly they are making too much cash to care if this is army game or farmville bubble simulator.
Each day the gap widens between the 'haves' and 'have nots' and the spending only increases so why would they change anything.. expect more limited offers and OP heros with little to no change of the actual boring sandbox gameplay. Once the money stops rolling in they may be forced to do something but as it stands they truely dont have a single reason to change anything... we cant even get mods etc on forum let alone fixes to the issues at hand ... they milking us its as simple as that.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Chandiris
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 am

Dazed wrote:
Once the money stops rolling in they may be forced to do something but as it stands they truely dont have a single reason to change anything... we cant even get mods etc on forum let alone fixes to the issues at hand ... they milking us its as simple as that.

True story Bro. The Game Developers actually managed to get customers to a zero expectation level while throwing the money at them. And then there are still people defending the sh.it.

Its like you throw a fancy toothbrush on the market on a high price level, which looks really special but has one down side, it does not clean tooth properly. There are still people out there buyibg it for its fancyness and simply for owning it. At long as this unreflected group of customers is existing, wr won't get any more quality products.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:53 am

This thread is now about toothbrushes :D