sunbow
Baron
Baron

New honor shops

Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:13 pm

does anyone know if the black market (or other honor shops) will get added with the next patch?

right now i finished the royal archive and my honor is very close to reach the (stupid) cap once more...

the black market sounds interesting, i would mostly buy items to transmute them for more alchemy stones.

in general what is in my opinion missing the most is the ability to trade honor for potions (mana please!) or skill / attribute points.

best regards
sun

Kryton13
Knight
Knight

Re: New honor shops

Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:53 pm

sunbow wrote:
does anyone know if the black market (or other honor shops) will get added with the next patch?

right now i finished the royal archive and my honor is very close to reach the (stupid) cap once more...

the black market sounds interesting, i would mostly buy items to transmute them for more alchemy stones.

in general what is in my opinion missing the most is the ability to trade honor for potions (mana please!) or skill / attribute points.

best regards
sun

Any way to spend honor in general is really good for the game. Right now honor is the only incentive to actually commit to a big PvP duel. I am hoping the black market comes soon - i am also capped.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:45 am

What Blackmarket , Royal Archives !?

We are all waiting for a ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 pm

no, black market is a ptr store where you can trade 1k honor for blue+ items.
i am 40k above the honor cap now and pvp got pointless, which results in a bad game experience.

Windham
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:50 pm

I completely agree. This needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. It's not fun being capped all the time and not being able to spend it on anything nice.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Windham wrote:
I completely agree. This needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. It's not fun being capped all the time and not being able to spend it on anything nice.

But haven't you heard! It costs 100 honor to duel someone outside of your own territory! People wouldn't want to waste honor to bully others because they can spend it on all these great recipes and couldn't possibly ever finish the shop! /s...