Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:35 am

“Hes a three energy hero” so is rose “hes too expensive to use” you gave us 500 free energy pots
Only thing left is cash grab from china servers
While devs claim they plan to work on jacques in support but on their facebook page they say rather than touching jacques they want to BUFF other heroes so they can be better
As if bronze pvp wasnt already an issue where bronze + jac can wipe full gold and silver armies
(Literally under an hour ago they stated that was their ”strategy and solution” to fixing jacques(can be seen on facebook in latest post on replies section)
Opinions on this? Am i the only one who thinks lilith is cash grabbing to avoid nerfing him at all

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:36 am

(Or is this just some misscommunication between facebook page workers and the actual dev team, im hoping it is as they cant really be this clueless as to how op the hero is with all the complaints in support, facebook, reddit, and forums lol)

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:03 am

Yeah... it is baffling, yet another update and nothing on Jacques and how he has become an absolute requeriment at pretty much all stages of the game. This void update is indirectly a buff to him as players with Dwarf Jacques are at much later stages.

I stopped spending money, I'm not even bothering to post here anymore. So many issues... this game just boils down to bronze+Jacques for pillaging while creating dozens of alts to feed your main account to keep growing after the pillage phase dries up and you run out of bandit camps, bosses and TS while needing to keep up with 100k+ common and 1k+ rare resource costs. The lack of PvE progression and uncapped pillage makes it insanely unbalanced, you just raise a bunch of farm account, keep them safe at capital and then weekly raid it to get far more resources per attack than you would get pillaging others. It's sad because you will fall behind if you only actively play on your main account like you should and won't do that.

If your kingdom starts doing bad rather than fighting the war game you just migrate to the next one and repeat as you need.. the strongest kingdom simply drops city to avoid the limitation. The merge announcement without specifying which ones were getting merged is simply killing my server 118 (highest castle is only 27)... players already talking of joining up because of that, and we had 5 active kingdoms, only Hyral dead.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:35 am

I don’t think it’s some big conspiracy or even a cash grab but rather a team of devs trying to properly balance the most popular hero without completely gimping him.

I’m right there with you guys, he needs a serious nerfing, but it will hopefully be done right so he is still useful, just not to the point he is now, this one man army with a bronze front is getting old.

Bobby
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:25 am

I honestly think that they are also a bit clueless on what they are doing which was shown with the latest rose changes lol

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:27 am

Bobby wrote:
I honestly think that they are also a bit clueless on what they are doing which was shown with the latest rose changes lol

A lot of us think they dont play the game themselves to know what the real issues are lol

Maxxy
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:23 am

Many people from my server quit because of bronzing' Jaq

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:17 am

Then I would like to ask them what was the real reason that they quit?
Jacques is only one of different reasons.
There can be a full domination of 1 kingdom, or just generally bored by the game.
Or they use only one strategy and race over and over again.

On my server also have Jacqueses, but personally I use a lot of setups for war.
I can use bronze + Jacques, or gold\silver in PVP, silver/bronze on siege if it is well-defended, different troops from different races (from the shop) for each fight, based on enemy's race, etc.
It is just lack of imagination of people who quit such games.
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

Bobby
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Then I would like to ask them what was the real reason that they quit?
Jacques is only one of different reasons.
There can be a full domination of 1 kingdom, or just generally bored by the game.
Or they use only one strategy and race over and over again.

On my server also have Jacqueses, but personally I use a lot of setups for war.
I can use bronze + Jacques, or gold\silver in PVP, silver/bronze on siege if it is well-defended, different troops from different races (from the shop) for each fight, based on enemy's race, etc.
It is just lack of imagination of people who quit such games.

Spoken like a true whale lol

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:32 pm

:D
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37